All-Star Thoughts On Cheerlebrities

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't like to mention names personally but top gun would be one of the only teams that to me doesn't have many cheerlebs. When you think of top gun this year you think of their stunts, large co ed, their world champs lady jags. But, I personally have no idea any of their names. But other gyms even at the age I'm at you hear tons about them from younger aged cheerleaders down to which person on the team they may have a crush on! And maybe it's because I favor top gun I say this but I like view teams. Not individuals and if individuals want to post their accomplishments and skills online then cool. It's the gym name and looks that make the cheerleb.
I too like top gun large coed. And I don't know who is on that team. I too watch the whole team instead of individuals. Also I don't understand how people can know exactly where someone us during the whole routine.

think so. But they're also at well known gyms too. Another question to go along with yours. Is a cheerleb a cheerleb because they are level 5? If remember correctly there was a cheerleb that was a level 2 or 3. And people were questioning why she was one.
Sounds familiar but not positive

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

also again not to throw out personals. But I know the owners of TG have a daughter and she isn't a cheerleb because her parents run the joint. In fact, I couldn't even point her out watching lady jags. So if that tells you one thing.

I will state this again but I do not like or dislike cheerlebs.

also again not to throw out personals. But I know the owners of TG have a daughter and she isn't a cheerleb because her parents run the joint. In fact, I couldn't even point her out watching lady jags. So if that tells you one thing.

I will state this again but I do not like or dislike cheerlebs.
They have two daughters actually, the other was on YOSO last season. I will say that the only reason I know this is because I have had a few friends that have cheered at TG that posted pics with them on Facebook. So I do know what they look like, but there's no way I would be able to pick them out throughout an entire routine. I honestly don't know how some people keep up with so many cheerleaders on so many different teams, can tell you everything about their life, and tell you where they are during an entire routine. Top Gun has had a few more famous cheerleaders in the past, but they always seemed to be for a good reason because of their skill and from what I've seen (could be wrong, I don't follow them) they don't flaunt their fame like others do. I've never really been a fan of the whole "cheerlebrity" craze, but if it's gonna happen, I would rather them be famous because of their skills, not because of their tan or abs.

@luvc2cheer92 I want to shimmy you a thousand times. I also can't pick out anyone in a routine whether they are a cheerleb or not. So I find it strange that people can do that. I Know that Victors daughter on LJ is center dancer but where she is in the other parts of the routine I cannot tell you that lol. Even the cheerlebs I can't tell you where they are one part let alone in the whole routine.

I am honestly a little behind on this cherleb thing. im not really into that. sure i know the ones on SMOED and a few on CEA but sometimes someone can say soething about a cheerleb on twitter and i go like "who?" and no i can often not see in routines who is a cheerleb or not.

I am honestly a little behind on this cherleb thing. im not really into that. sure i know the ones on SMOED and a few on CEA but sometimes someone can say soething about a cheerleb on twitter and i go like "who?" and no i can often not see in routines who is a cheerleb or not.
I know or can pick out people on smoed because I watch their web series. So I can say I can with that team. But again only because I watch cheerleaders.

In sweden there are cheerleaders that people in cheer know who they are mainly because of them beig o the bigger teams not so much for social media but no where as big as in the states.

@luvc2cheer92 I want to shimmy you a thousand times. I also can't pick out anyone in a routine whether they are a cheerleb or not. So I find it strange that people can do that. I Know that Victors daughter on LJ is center dancer but where she is in the other parts of the routine I cannot tell you that lol. Even the cheerlebs I can't tell you where they are one part let alone in the whole routine.

I couldn't even tell you that! It just goes to show that she is on the team because of her skins not because of her connections.

I couldn't even tell you that! It just goes to show that she is on the team because of her skins not because of her connections.
I only know that because someone pointed her out on YouTube. If I hadn't read that I too would be clueless. But I can say that I don't go out of my to find out about cheerlebrities or other cheerleaders only if they do a interesting stunt, pass, or dance moves. So maybe if I did I could tell you where they stand, what they eat for lunch, how they tie their shoes, or whatever people know about these "strangers" they know as cheerlebrities. I'm surprised my phone has not recognized the word cheerleb/cheerlebrities since I've been typing it so much lol

That isn't really what I was talking about. That is what it is. But the way they talk about and to these underage girls is what people find creepy. The fact they're videoing and photographing these underage girls might make some folks side eye them in the first place. But add all the adjectives and the fawning over, etc., well, again, ew.

I'm going to edit this and add, it is not all of
the photogs and videographers I'm referring to. There is one who I actually follow on IG that I think does a wonderful job. His pictures are beautiful and he posts them without all the extraneous stuff.

Well I hope your not talking about me being creepy. A few us photographers are at the competitions to support the gym that our kids go to. People seem to really appreciate it, parents included.

Well I hope your not talking about me being creepy. A few us photographers are at the competitions to support the gym that our kids go to. People seem to really appreciate it, parents included.
Pretty sure it is not you unless you are the one on twitter calling teenage girls your woman crush and how beautiful they look.

Btw, if you are the dad I am thinking of you do get some great action shots.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

Back