o7plqg.jpg

This was 2000.
1zqv5zq.jpg

These were 2001 - 2003
2ihy23d.jpg

These were 2003 - 2006
wkh3wz.jpg

2009 - 2012

I am missing the ones from 2006 - 2009. And excuse my bad faces....

Last edited:
these uniforms are pre-09'-10' season, not sure when though. small jr coed (i think):

2v2tf6v.jpg

i like how the uniforms are flat colors, simple and have no shiny stuff.
These were a nice transition from old CA to new CA. I once saw a photo from the 2001-2002 season and one of the Cali teams was in white uniforms. Have you seen it?

And @mamabear I'm hoping that a college team somewhere will order those same uniforms in that same color combo, it would be perfect.

Superrrr old uniforms from my high school. I never wore them, but I did take them when my coach was giving them away senior year. The skirt and top don't actually go together. I think the skirt that goes with it is actually a straight across pretty plain skirt. I have the top that goes with that actual skirt too but not in a picture. I'll forever love these tops.

ETA: Whoaaa huge pic, sorry!
old_zps1cf0e4b6.jpg
Awe you three are so pretty. I love the uniforms.

My freshman year of HS we had the red tops from the first Bring It On! And flyaway skirts lol my computer is dead and I left my charger at school (so annoying) so I'll post later lol

We also did the cheer from BIO too so that's fun lol

My freshman year of HS we had the red tops from the first Bring It On! And flyaway skirts lol my computer is dead and I left my charger at school (so annoying) so I'll post later lol

We also did the cheer from BIO too so that's fun lol
We had those Bring It On tops when I was in 8th grade!

these uniforms are pre-09'-10' season, not sure when though. small jr coed (i think):

[picture]

i like how the uniforms are flat colors, simple and have no shiny stuff.

whelp... i was wrong. and these uniforms go back to at least '06, since the YT video was uploaded in that year..

x0ups1.png

These were a nice transition from old CA to new CA. I once saw a photo from the 2001-2002 season and one of the Cali teams was in white uniforms. Have you seen it?

im not sure if cali even existed back then. the oldest videos/pics that i can find are from '05-'06. the only uniforms from cali that come close to being all white are smoed '10-'11.

2im3pr9.png

Back