All-Star Thumbs Down...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheercurl

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
When I give someone a thumbs down on one of their posts, is that the same as a negative point? I am just asking because sometimes I give a thumbs down for stupid stuff....Example: Boo Hisssss you are not going to be at Cheersport...I will miss you, thumbs down. It is not meant to be a negative thing at all.

@King? I just disliked your post and it said you had 2 negative points. But when I undid it and went to your profile, you only had 1 negative point. So it looks like it does count.

Possibly. I'm not overly concerned if I have negative. :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I of course, being the people pleaser that I am is being driven mad by whoever gave me a negative point. LOL I think it bothers me more that you can not tell who did it. We could have a serial negative point giver on our hands and we may never discover who it is! :eek: <-----This is my frightened face. This is my I don't care face-----> :rolleyes: Haven't decided where I am yet. LOL

I of course, being the people pleaser that I am is being driven mad by whoever gave me a negative point. LOL I think it bothers me more that you can not tell who did it. We could have a serial negative point giver on our hands and we may never discover who it is! :eek: <-----This is my frightened face. This is my I don't care face-----> :rolleyes: Haven't decided where I am yet. LOL
You should be able to see who gave it, it's in your notifications somewhere, but you'd have to sort through all of them. You should've gotten one when I disliked your post too. Or if you find the post that was disliked/rated negatively, you can click the rating and it tells you... but either of those ways are complicated and tedious... sorry!

You should be able to see who gave it, it's in your notifications somewhere, but you'd have to sort through all of them. You should've gotten one when I disliked your post too. Or if you find the post that was disliked/rated negatively, you can click the rating and it tells you... but either of those ways are complicated and tedious... sorry!
No it does not show up....not yours or anybody's is attached to a negative point. Let the Serial Negativity commence! Seriously though, I hope they are used sparingly.

if you go to ratings received on your profile, you'll see who gave you a negative rating and on what post.

No it does not show up....not yours or anybody's is attached to a negative point. Let the Serial Negativity commence! Seriously though, I hope they are used sparingly.
I got a notification and the name of the poster who gave me a negative point...

Back