Tickets For Worlds 2013?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 1, 2013
Can you buy tickets at ESPN Wide World Of Sports on the day of worlds and still get good seats, or do you have to buy them online?

Can you buy tickets at ESPN Wide World Of Sports on the day of worlds and still get good seats, or do you have to buy them online?
And how early would I have to get there? I live about an hour or two away from there and I want to make sure I get good seats.

And how early would I have to get there? I live about an hour or two away from there and I want to make sure I get good seats.
I've never been to worlds, but the only info i know is your tickets don't give you certain seats. First come, first serve (unless its changed since last years big outcome....)

I've never been to worlds, but the only info i know is your tickets don't give you certain seats. First come, first serve (unless its changed since last years big outcome....)
Okay, so if I got there early enough before the gate opens and got tickets there, I should be able to get tickets?

Okay, so if I got there early enough before the gate opens and got tickets there, I should be able to get tickets?

You won't have a problem getting a ticket, but there's no guarantee you'll get a seat. They sell more tickets than they have seats.

You won't have a problem getting a ticket, but there's no guarantee you'll get a seat. They sell more tickets than they have seats.
I've heard of people having to get out of their seats against their will after they have already been seated. They said they have fixed that problem but was it just a rumor or was it true?

Back