All-Star Tiny's At 10pm ??? Jamz Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Did anyone else see this? They have Tiny, Mini and Youth teams closing out the season tonight at the last team goes on at 11;18pm and is a youth team....what??!!?!?!? My kids would be toast and as a coach I would not want the littles being up that late...what were people thinking when making this schedule?

I question why ANY event has teams going on at 10 PM. IMO, awards should be done by 10 PM and everyone should be on their way home. That said, DP is performing at the American Open and her performance time is after 6 PM and she's 5. Pray for me.

Ugh. Very glad CP's team cancelled that comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I question why ANY event has teams going on at 10 PM. IMO, awards should be done by 10 PM and everyone should be on their way home. That said, DP is performing at the American Open and her performance time is after 6 PM and she's 5. Pray for me.

That Jamz schedule is just insane. Our tiny team (mostly 4 year olds) performed at 7:30pm at the last competition and I thought that was way too late. After 6 is too late for a 5 year old. Good luck!!

That's crazy! My kids still go to bed at 7:30pm. Even with a 6:30am report time they were in bed asleep by 7pm tonight. Way too late for little ones, not to mention unsafe. If it were my kids they'd be like falling goats on stage and half asleep.

Who set up that asinine schedule? A 24 year old single guy? Can someone be the voice of reason and change that nonsense? I would put my foot down if I had a Tiny scheduled to compete ANYTIME past 7:30pm or so (and that's pushing it!) Seriously, nothing good can come from having those wee ones up that late. They will either be falling asleep on the mat or overtired and punchy...which is a dangerous combination. If the comp is that big, they need a bigger venue with more halls or something. They don't need mamas having to give their babies Red Bull so they can take the mat 4 hours past their bedtime.

Unless those kids get a nap in I would be expecting many trips to first aid for injuries. It's bad enough having seniore teams compete at 11pm but under 11 years old is madness. If one off those kids gets injured I hope they have a good lawyer

Are a lot of teams coming from different time zones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone else see this? They have Tiny, Mini and Youth teams closing out the season tonight at the last team goes on at 11;18pm and is a youth team....what??!!?!?!? My kids would be toast and as a coach I would not want the littles being up that late...what were people thinking when making this schedule?
That's just insane. Even if some teams are coming from the east coast that's still too late.

Back