All-Star Tlc - Texas Cheer Mom's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The coach needs a red phone which immediately connects with the P-Ann hotline for advice on how to enforce that cellphone rule. I'd also like to see Holly Hunter make an appearance. Wearing her wig and chain smoking of course.

This series aired a few years ago...in 2006 I think
I think because of this its probably a good show. I'm thinking kind of like Cheerleader Nation but with more focus on the moms. I think it looks pretty good.

I think because of this its probably a good show. I'm thinking kind of like Cheerleader Nation but with more focus on the moms. I think it looks pretty good.

I didn't think it was anything special...it definitely wasn't as good as Cheerleader Nation

The coach needs a red phone which immediately connects with the P-Ann hotline for advice on how to enforce that cellphone rule. I'd also like to see Holly Hunter make an appearance. Wearing her wig and chain smoking of course.

Priceless!!!

New show i believe starting in November.

Hopefully this is a better attempt by TLC.

Texas Cheer Moms: Sneak Peek! : Video : TLC
This is an old show from years ago. It was terrible too! The coach now coaches at another big TX cheer school. Permian I think? I saw a Varsity Friday Night Lights episode last year and he was coaching at whatever school it was. As not good as the coach was in the season I think he was fighting a losing battle with that school. You'll see why if you watch it! Awful!

I didn't mind this show actually, it was rather entertaining. A bit of drama added in with some cheer, but nowhere near as terrible as Cheer Perfection or Dance Moms in the over dramatization, but it's nothing special.

This is an old show from years ago. It was terrible too! The coach now coaches at another big TX cheer school. Permian I think? I saw a Varsity Friday Night Lights episode last year and he was coaching at whatever school it was. As not good as the coach was in the season I think he was fighting a losing battle with that school. You'll see why if you watch it! Awful!

I thought this show looked rather old...Kinda looked like from the late 90's lol

I remember watching every episode of this a couple years ago, and that was in Canada! It's definitely more of what reality shows used to be like, which in my opinion is a little slower but with way less of the fake, scripted drama. Overall, I really liked it :)

Back