All-Star Tn Pumas 2009 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I looked all over everyone I knows facebooks and can only find a video of 2009 nca classic or 2009 prowlers worlds. No Pumas worlds. I also checked the usasf VOD archives and I can't see past the B's from that year. Maybe its just my computer and someone else can?

I agree. i feel like they dropped off the face of the earth after that...
Still around... they became ACE Sequoyahs when the gym changed over for the 2010-2011 season.

Oh I'm on my cell phone so I can't play a lot of things so I didn't even try to watch it... But if that's the case then that sucks I'll look for a different one:/

Couldn't find it, but I watched this entire thing looking! So I thought I'd share anyways...maybe I missed it though? The only other one I came across was the one that Kris10boo posted, but I had the same problem opening it.

Oh, and I found this one. It's still NCA though (and a weird angle), not Worlds...

I looked all over everyone I knows facebooks and can only find a video of 2009 nca classic or 2009 prowlers worlds. No Pumas worlds. I also checked the usasf VOD archives and I can't see past the B's from that year. Maybe its just my computer and someone else can?

Still around... they became ACE Sequoyahs when the gym changed over for the 2010-2011 season.

Defiantly not still around and no they didn't became ACE Sequoyah's. Sequoyah's were/are a new team with some ex-pumas on the team. Completely different coaches. Just like NightHawks, which had the Pumas coaches and choreographer with more ex-pumas than Sequoyah's, and is the only team with Pumas still left on it, but are not Pumas.

Head Coach - Greg Shannon coached NightHawks last season and is at Desert Storm in Phoenix now and works for Twisted.

2nd Coach - Kristen Farmer coached Lady Warriors and is now Head Coach of NightHawks at PrimeTyme

3rd Coach and 1 of the Choreographers - Gregory Williams (me) lol Coached NightHawks last season.. I only do Choreography and no longer coach and also work for Twisted.

Another 1 of the Choreographers - Miguel Gonzalez

Happy Hooper also did parts of the Routine before worlds, like the Pyramid and some other motion changes.

Only original Puma left is on NightHawks.. she was one of the Puma flyers.. All others aren't cheering or graduated off.. good number went to U of L. ( I could be forgetting about one)

Defiantly not still around and no they didn't became ACE Sequoyah's. Sequoyah's were/are a new team with some ex-pumas on the team. Completely different coaches. Just like NightHawks, which had the Pumas coaches and choreographer with more ex-pumas than Sequoyah's, and is the only team with Pumas still left on it, but are not Pumas.

Head Coach - Greg Shannon coached NightHawks last season and is at Desert Storm in Phoenix now and works for Twisted.

2nd Coach - Kristen Farmer coached Lady Warriors and is now Head Coach of NightHawks at PrimeTyme

3rd Coach and 1 of the Choreographers - Gregory Williams (me) lol Coached NightHawks last season.. I only do Choreography and no longer coach and also work for Twisted.

Another 1 of the Choreographers - Miguel Gonzalez

Happy Hooper also did parts of the Routine before worlds, like the Pyramid and some other motion changes.

Only original Puma left is on NightHawks.. she was one of the Puma flyers.. All others aren't cheering or graduated off.. good number went to U of L. ( I could be forgetting about one)

Edit to Add: Happy did parts of the 2010 Routine.. Not 2009.

NO ONE has 2009 Worlds routine???

I thought it might be in the VOD archives, but the website seems to only have up to the B teams for 2009.

I'm actually pretty pissed, I know that $35 isn't that much for a year's worth of access, but they're missing a ton of teams, and I'm not getting what I paid for.

I thought it might be in the VOD archives, but the website seems to only have up to the B teams for 2009.

I'm actually pretty pissed, I know that $35 isn't that much for a year's worth of access, but they're missing a ton of teams, and I'm not getting what I paid for.

i looked the same thing up in my VOD because of this thread and i was pretty mad that it only went in to the B's also.

Back