All-Star To The Worlds Competitors...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On another note of this, I would just like to remind you all that this is an experience of a lifetime. I was in 10th grade at my last competition. The next fall, i tore my ACL. I rehabed, and re-tore my ACL. I came to college and re-tore my ACL. I am yet to be back to my full abilities. I have been trying to tumble again for one final performance, but I know it might not happen. I would do anything to go back to where I was before I was hurt. For alot of teams that consistently get bids every year, worlds might not seem like a big deal, but you never know when this competition may be your last, make it worth it. Leave your heart on the floor and walk away proud. I know most of you are sore, hurt, and tired right now but that will never be a regret. You will regret taking a day off of tumbling because you sprained your ankle, had a fever, or the flu. You will regret partying and staying up the night before worlds leading to being tired which caused the touchdown that could have cost you a place or two or three. You will regret not looking at the stands and judges and realizing that this could be the best moment of your life. I hope you all can walk away from this weekend with no regrets and have the time of your life. Be safe and put your heart into it.

This is a great post. Thanks

good luck to everyone competing! as much as i'd love to be there i'll be cheering you all on from home! have the time of your life doing what you love & make it the fiercest routine you've ever done!:)

To everyone who's competing at Worlds, I only have one thing to say:

Have fun.

You're performing at the most prestigious cheer competition in the world. You're in Florida. You'll be surrounded by thousands of people who love the sport as much as you do. How can that NOT be awesome?

So enjoy the experience, whether it's your first time or last time.

Good luck to everyone competing! I'm sitting here in Germany and i can tell ya it is also a huge deal over here! On my Facebook almost everyone wishes to someday have the chance to go to worlds, may it be to watch or to compete! Enjoy your performance and give it your all!! You're all amazing and every single one of you deserves to be on this mat! So work it like its the end of the world and ENJOY! :)

Same here! :D I'm soo nervous and happy and I'm not even going to Worlds! ;)
I'm especially rooting for Team Germany at ICU, cause some people I trained with are on that team. Rock. It. Out. Guys!!

Good luck to everyone, have fun and enjoy this experience! I'll be throwing a worlds-stream-party at my place and we'll be cheering on every single team. Can't wait!!

Werrrk!!

Good luck to everyone! Know that there are sooooo many little girls and boys (and their moms :oops:) dreaming of one day having this opportunity that you guys have. I agree completely with @newcheerdad HAVE FUN. Enjoy every second of it and leave with no regrets. We'll be cheering you on from here!

***And a little extra cheer for The Revolution from Famous Athletics in IL--just a couple months strong and going to Worlds! Awesome!
And of course some extra love for all the teams from FAME, (especially Legends)!

Good Luck and safe travels to everyone competing at Worlds! With a special shout out to Cheer Tyme Obession and Fire and Ice Whiteout. Everyone have the time of your lives this weekend and as my daughter likes to say...Don't look back! Leave it all on the mat!:)

Back