All-Star To The Worlds Competitors...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good luck from FCA Diamonds : ) I'm a senior and one of the things I don't have to regret is the fact that I've appreciated every moment at worlds, every year. It's truly the experience of a lifetime. If it's your first year- take it all in and have the time of your life! Leave it all on the mat and no matter what, leave proud. You made it. If it's your last year- make memories cause they'll last forever, and if you see me, feel free to cry with me haha If you're somewhere in between- Don't regret this as just "another worlds" or "another weekend." Because there is nothing like competing at the Cheerleading Worlds. There's nothing like knowing you're in a select group of athletes, nothing like the atmosphere and the environment at worlds.

So cheer for everyone. Leave your heart on the mat. And make the HOURS you've spent working hard pay off. Perform. Hit. Just cheer ; )

Good Luck to everyone competing at Worlds! You have all done amazingly well to get to compete there so enjoy it :) Also a special good luck to those representing the UK & Ireland :)

Before coming on the board, I had no idea what going to Worlds meant. Now I understand what an honor and a priviledge it is to be able to say "I competed at Worlds." So enjoy this experience. Be smart, get your rest and do what it takes so that when you leave the mat you have no regrets. Regardless of placement, if you can leave knowing you and your team did your best, what more can you ask? Good luck to all, you are already winners or you wouldn't be at Worlds.

Good luck to all, I am so excited to see everybody compete and werk it out!! This year is going to be an emotional one for me as it may be our last Worlds trip, so i'm definitely going to live it up and soak it all in with every single one of you.

Huge love to Cali Senior Elite Lady Bullets...you've had my heart from the start!

good luck to all and good travels to and from blessings from canada <3

word to all canadians bring some warmth and sunshine back with you all ;)

good luck to all :)<3

Remember to enjoy the weekend. Regardless of placement or performance, this weekend is special. Take the time to enjoy and have fun with your team. You've worked all season to get to this point. Make your last performance your best one yet. Win or lose, no one has what you have...the teammates with you on that floor.

GOOD LUCK, to all this weekend be it the "underdog" or the expected front runners, you have each earned the spotlight this weekend .... no "one" deserving any more then the other :) as you have all already worked very hard to get here, we are waiting to CHEER YOU ON!

yours truly

THE CHEER CORP FAMILY

Good luck to everyone competing! I'm sitting here in Germany and i can tell ya it is also a huge deal over here! On my Facebook almost everyone wishes to someday have the chance to go to worlds, may it be to watch or to compete! Enjoy your performance and give it your all!! You're all amazing and every single one of you deserves to be on this mat! So work it like its the end of the world and ENJOY! :)

Auf geht's, Deutschland! Land meiner Geburt! :D I probably just really screwed that up...

Back