OT Toddlers And Tiaras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I really love this show. Like too much. My mom is like @KikiD22 , she keeps telling me if I ever acted like that we'd have been out of there even if the had to walk upstage and get me. My biggest problems are definitely with the parents, not the with the pageants. They don't seem to take the time to use the many great life lesson opportunities that arise. Like for example when Eden was throwing a fit because she didn't win that freakin princess bed. If I were her parent I would have looked her in her eyes and said "You know what, you didn't win that bed. But you still did a great job and you won a high title and a big crown while some other little girls went home with nothing at all, so be thankful for what you got." Also I have a problem with the "Most Beautiful" award. What does that say to the other kids? And what does it teach the kid who got it? Being beautiful is what makes you a winner? What would happen if that kid were later in a disfiguring car accidet. Are they not as good anymore because they're not "beautiful." All that aside. Best TLC show. Like ever.

....Eden is so overrated haha. And if y'all watched last night, I DEPISED the mom of Braxton and Alaska. They ae going to be the most mest up people when they get older. Their mother is a wackjob!

they totally favored braxton, i felt so bad for alaska! i think their mom was the one of the worst moms they showed! hahah but i love this show

totally !!! they shuld make like a huge show about our lives like leading up to worlds and have a couple different teams from different states and document them and then it all comes togeather at worlds :D
my thoughts exactly ..great minds :)

I haven't watched the show in forever and I will say my favorite although the girl was a brat.
Was the one who had a stage name "tootie" I think her real name was Madison! Although she acts like that I think she is gorgeous and really is very talented!
I know it's so old- I wish I had cable again I miss this show!! Haha
oh ya i remember Tootie/madison she was one of my favorites 2!

....Eden is so overrated haha. And if y'all watched last night, I DEPISED the mom of Braxton and Alaska. They ae going to be the most mest up people when they get older. Their mother is a wackjob!

i agree. i was extremely irked after watching the mom tell the cameras that her daughter needed to accept failure. i was expecting braxton to come out and explode like fireworks but he was rather boring to watch... granted, he's adorable but the mom didn't even say once how amazing alaska was going to do. ughh, so annoying with these parents!

i agree. i was extremely irked after watching the mom tell the cameras that her daughter needed to accept failure. i was expecting braxton to come out and explode like fireworks but he was rather boring to watch... granted, he's adorable but the mom didn't even say once how amazing alaska was going to do. ughh, so annoying with these parents!

i hated her too! i personally loved alaska. i can't believe her mom was thinking braxton was going to do better than her!

One of our old pageant friends, who is the one whose daughter is going to be on next week's show, just posted the commercial with her daughter on Facebook.

I love this forum for reasons like this! Being from the UK we're really far behind and I didn't realise there was a new season. Luckily the internet is a font of information (and a great place to watch US shows before they air over here)

Also I <3 Mackenzie!

Back