All-Star Too Late?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Most of them you can still order, it is not guaranteed to arrive in time for worlds though. Most major gyms are swamped with orders :/

If anyone knows of ANY gym that still ships and might get here by worlds, let me know please! I know for california it says the shirts must be pre ordered by April 10th :(

I think the Maryland Twisters ones would still be available. Is there a specific gym you are looking for?

i just ordered a cheer extreme shirt even though im sure it wont get here in time for worlds i still really wanted one plus they are teal :)

i just ordered a cheer extreme shirt even though im sure it wont get here in time for worlds i still really wanted one plus they are teal :)

I just bought the teal army one and im praying it gets to mi casa before I leave for worlds. I'm going to see if I can still get a top gun shirt.

I just bought the teal army one and im praying it gets to mi casa before I leave for worlds. I'm going to see if I can still get a top gun shirt.

i just hope mine actually gets to my house since i accidently put my neighbors address down instead of mine!!

Back