Too Old To Cheer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 13, 2014
So I was wondering when ur to old to cheer....cheer is my life and I love love love it but I want to go to college and cheer there....But u can't win world's doing college cheerleading and that's all I ever dreamed of!!! So I was wondering your opinion if I should go back to all stars at the age of 22 once I graduate or if that would be to old??

I think you can win worlds and cheer in college. Are you saying you personally can't do both-too time consuming? Or you think its a rule? I don't think 22 is too old. So if it's your dream then go for it. Join an international team now or after college.

I think you can win worlds and cheer in college. Are you saying you personally can't do both-too time consuming? Or you think its a rule? I don't think 22 is too old. So if it's your dream then go for it. Join an international team now or after college.
There's not a reputable gym near where I was wanting to go to college & I just thought it would b to much to handle between school & college cheer. But I think I should definitely consider an international team after college!!!! Thanks!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

There's not a reputable gym near where I was wanting to go to college & I just thought it would b to much to handle between school & college cheer. But I think I should definitely consider an international team after college!!!! Thanks!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
okay I understand your situation more now. If there are no reputable gyms and it's too much to handle then maybe waiting is best. And you're welcome.

No, 22 is not too old to cheer, I was on an Open team and we had a 40 year old. As long as you can safely preform the skills.. why not!!! I am 27 and a coach, however once my knee heals from ACL surgery I plan on cheering yet again.

No, 22 is not too old to cheer, I was on an Open team and we had a 40 year old. As long as you can safely preform the skills.. why not!!! I am 27 and a coach, however once my knee heals from ACL surgery I plan on cheering yet again.
Hi ! this is late but I noticed you're in fairfax. that's fairly close to where I am. What gym is this? I can't seem to find any open teams around the nova area

Back