All-Star Top 10 Best Stunts Of 2013-2014 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've refrained from posting in this thread because I knew I'd forget some of my faves and try to edit it 90 times, but I've noticed nobody said 005. I know they didn't do awesome at Worlds, but I remember going wild the first time I saw their routine this year. Was it not as impressive as it seemed?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Y
I've refrained from posting in this thread because I knew I'd forget some of my faves and try to edit it 90 times, but I've noticed nobody said 005. I know they didn't do awesome at Worlds, but I remember going wild the first time I saw their routine this year. Was it not as impressive as it seemed?

Yes yes I knew I forgot them. Yes they had a awesome stunt even though they didn't make finals. Noticed not a lot of people put SE. I thought they would be mentioned several times.

Y

Yes yes I knew I forgot them. Yes they had a awesome stunt even though they didn't make finals. Noticed not a lot of people put SE. I thought they would be mentioned several times.
Very true. And this is just an assumption but I feel like a lot of people here realize that you can only see so many ball up 360s before you're just over them.

Yes, there were so many that I realized I forgot and OO5 is definitely one of them, I loved their stunt. Also, Great Whites, Lady Bullets, TGLC, WE Black Ops and Generals, PCM Fantasy and probably many others as well.

It never impressed me. It was a little better after they added the 1 1/2 up. But didn't do much.
I was more interested as to why no one pointed out the poor flexibility on the flyers, like they do to every other team out there.

It never impressed me. It was a little better after they added the 1 1/2 up. But didn't do much.
I was more interested as to why no one pointed out the poor flexibility on the flyers, like they do to every other team out there.

I didn't pay attention to the flyers, but I thought some of their stunts may have been more crowd-pleasing than high in difficulty. Like when my high school team thought we were amazing doing lib tick tocks at homecoming, because it was so difficult and something we had never done before, but everyone in the crowd either blinked and missed it or was not as impressed as they were with our toetouch baskets, which were way easy to do. And I could be totally wrong in saying that. In coaching, I've always heard, "Work the scoresheet to your fullest advantage first, then add all the fluff afterwards." They had a lot going on and it was an extremely creative routine, and a non-cheerleader who watched all the IOC5 teams probably would have said they won. I guess the difficulty and execution just wasn't there.

I always just thought the scorpions were like that because it had to be to fit the base's head through the hole or whatever. Because I have seen a couple of those flyers pulling straight legs or pretty close before in previous years and the other body positions were fine. I loved that sequence regardless, but I'm a sucker for creativity.

I always just thought the scorpions were like that because it had to be to fit the base's head through the hole or whatever. Because I have seen a couple of those flyers pulling straight legs or pretty close before in previous years and the other body positions were fine. I loved that sequence regardless, but I'm a sucker for creativity.

I really laughed at this because if I didn't know what or who you were talking about, your comment would sound a little funny or a bit dirty.

Lady Bullets elite section was awesome, now only if they could have executed it a little cleaner. I also really enjoyed Cali coed (and bonus the music went along with it) plus wildcats just made my jaw drop..enough said they were just, Yes!

Here is a recap video I made this with an App on my iphone. Not the best quality and It's kind of lengthy. Although I couldn't put every single team that everyone posted. Here are some of the best of the best from the season 2013-14. ENJOY

Latest posts

Back