All-Star Top Contenders In All-girl

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't get it. Unless you mean CEA is not going in large.

I don't think anything is written in stone. I think things will shake out as the season goes on so the point being, it may turn out in ways different than assumed. I was telling the other poster that the bet on not knowing until about 2012 would probably win right now, but they did not understand.

I don't think anything is written in stone. I think things will shake out as the season goes on so the point being, it may turn out in ways different than assumed. I was telling the other poster that the bet on not knowing until about 2012 would probably win right now, but they did not understand.

Ok. Maybe talking about separate things? Predicting a winner right now, while fun, is not very accurate. But commenting on the amount of teams in large is a bit easier?

Ok. Maybe talking about separate things? Predicting a winner right now, while fun, is not very accurate. But commenting on the amount of teams in large is a bit easier?

No I'm not talking prediciton, and I will not predicting anything until I see how the judges score after preliminaries ever again. I was talking about the makeup of the CEA teams, numbers, divisions and such. I think there is a general idea, but nothing is settled to the point of reasonable certainty. I suspect that is true for most gyms right now .

Wait, sorry to go off topic slightly (I've been off the boards since graduation), but WC is having stars, suns (medium), AND Odyssey? wow... What division is odyssey, and I guess most lg lim teams--> I'm assuming they are all going medium? What about lites?

Wait, sorry to go off topic slightly (I've been off the boards since graduation), but WC is having stars, suns (medium), AND Odyssey? wow... What division is odyssey, and I guess most lg lim teams--> I'm assuming they are all going medium? What about lites?

I believe at one point odyssey was small but that was at the beginning

Maybe if they didn't swing this MAG thing, large senior would have been alright. But you just can't argue with it when there are 5-6 teams in it and most if not ALL of them have teams in MAG as well. It's just silly. I think EVERYONE'S a winner. Cookies and cupcakes for all!!

That being said, how can we predict NOW? According to everyone and their auntie's dog, every team is bigger, better, sexier, cuter, has more awesome abs, does more good works, has a cleaner room...heck, I can get away with saying I have a double at this point in the season. Nobody has yet to prove anything, and even when they do- half the people will just say they're all hype/riding the wave of last season/routine looks the same, and the other half will freak and say 'Give them some time, they're not going full out yet.' Because nobody really goes 'full-out' full-out until winter. Call me around December and ask.. :georgia: <- I just like this smiley thing.

I sincrely hope that everyone is better than they were last season, or they're going to have to play a big game of catch up. That's what's so exciting about cheerleading, every year everyone gets better.

Back