All-Star Top Gun Lady Jags Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 27, 2010
We finally got the art work in for everyone who asked me about it! If you are interested in purchasing one message me! They are $25. An online order should be set up shortly :)
14jc4f9.jpg

I have had a number of people ask if they can be shipped internationally and as far as I know they can be shipped anywhere! :D

Just a reminder to buy your LIMITED EDITION Top Gun Lady Jags shirts! They must be ordered before Dec 10! Help support Top Guns first ever all girl worlds team!

Also, only a few daysleft to order! Make sure to get your orders in today! These limited edition shirts are only available to order before Dec. 10! Comment Meredith in the comment box when you order! Thank you to everyone who has ordered one already, we really appreciate your support!

Also, only a few daysleft to order! Make sure to get your orders in today! These limited edition shirts are only available to order before Dec. 10! Comment Meredith in the comment box when you order! Thank you to everyone who has ordered one already, we really appreciate your support!

I just placed an order but didn't see this post. I didn't put anything in the comment box. How can I make sure you get the credit for the order???

Back