Top Gun Lady Jags

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

fierceprincess
Greg did our music this year (well actually he does it every year) too!! i can't wait to hear the final version of ours!! And oh my goodness I'm so excited for Lady Jags, I can barely contain myself!!!:) Good Luck to you girls this season!!!!:)

fierceprincess What competitions (if any) will you guys be attending in FL before Cheersport? I heard TG will be in Lakeland in Feb, but not sure if Lady Jags will be (but definitely hoping!)

fierceprincess What competitions (if any) will you guys be attending in FL before Cheersport? I heard TG will be in Lakeland in Feb, but not sure if Lady Jags will be (but definitely hoping!)
We don't actually have a set schedule for local competitions (aka FL competitions haha), but there is definitely a possibility we will be at the Lakeland comp Feb 3.

why is that? It is almost february?
We never have a set schedule for locals. They put all the ones they think they may want to take us to on the schedule and put TBD. They usually narrow it down, and we have to have all those dates cleared. Sometimes we find out the week of, sometimes we find out a month or two in advance. It just depends. It's never been a problem for us.

Back