All-Star Top Gun Oo5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard the season was going to be about remembrance, but I never would have guessed they would come up with something like this. The part that got to me was the tumbling pass that ended with the girl being caught and the voice over saying now a moment of silence. Win or lose, Top Gun will always have an impact on cheering because of the creativity. I didn't know any of the people that passed away, but it is hard to watch and not tear up. AMAZING!!!

I really wonder what the team's reaction was like when they heard this music for the first time
I heard it was a tearful reaction from all guys and girls but I wasn't there of course. Being there would be different. When I made the Omar bow's I shed so many tears that there are all probably tears on each of them.

Awww I love the music but it is so sad :( I'm in love with this routine though! They are definitely stepping up their stunting this year and once they hit it solid it is going to look phenomenal! Can't wait to see them later in the season! <3

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to share the story I just wrote on this team with Worlds right around the corner. Coach Kristen was incredible in telling me her side of the story, and this is by far my favorite piece I have written for America Needs Cheerleaders.

The Year of Remembrance - |

My name is 'King' and I 'shimmy' this.

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to share the story I just wrote on this team with Worlds right around the corner. Coach Kristen was incredible in telling me her side of the story, and this is by far my favorite piece I have written for America Needs Cheerleaders.

The Year of Remembrance - |
Since I'm fairly new to the cheering world as a parent this is a first for me, and watching the routine and reading your article brought tears to my eyes. What strength Top Gun has to perform that routine for those they have lost. Amazing.

Latest posts

Back