All-Star Top Gun Uniforms From Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 27, 2010
I'm just curious why Top Gun isn't wearing their uniforms from Worlds last year.

Abby Johnson had said that maybe another team was wearing them and Xtremegirls:) had said that maybe they were retiring them in Omar's honor but I was just wondering if anyone knew for sure or if they were going to indeed keep wearing them. They made a huge ripple at Worlds in white capris and it just seems odd that they aren't wearing them.

I'm just curious why Top Gun isn't wearing their uniforms from Worlds last year.

Abby Johnson had said that maybe another team was wearing them and Xtremegirls:) had said that maybe they were retiring them in Omar's honor but I was just wondering if anyone knew for sure or if they were going to indeed keep wearing them. They made a huge ripple at Worlds in white capris and it just seems odd that they aren't wearing them.
Another team is wearing them.

Thanks for asking this question, I was also curious.

I think I read during showcase the TGOO5 was wearing them and then they were retiring them in honour of Omar, who was laid to rest in his white worlds uniform.

Yes, OO5 (also known as IOC5) was renamed "OO5" this season, meaning Omar's open 5. I believe (and correct me if i'm wrong) that he was supposed to be on that team this season. OO5 did wear those uniforms at the showcase and they haven't competed since so not sure if they are officially retired or will be worn all season by the team.

Yes, OO5 (also known as IOC5) was renamed "OO5" this season, meaning Omar's open 5. I believe (and correct me if i'm wrong) that he was supposed to be on that team this season. OO5 did wear those uniforms at the showcase and they haven't competed since so not sure if they are officially retired or will be worn all season by the team.
Yes, he was supposed to be on that team.

Back