Toronto Canada Cheerleading Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 7, 2010
so im starting university in the fall in toronto and my university does not have a team i was wondering if any canadians out there knew of any i could go to, thanks for the help! :)

PCT I believe is in Missisuaga(about 15ish minutes from Toronto) and Wolfpack is in Oakville (about 35 minutes) both are amazing powerhouse programs. If you need any more info feel free to message me!

Well it really depends which area of Toronto you're coming from; the area is very big.

If you're coming from the Etobicoke area (very edge of Toronto on the west side, right beside Mississauga), then yes it would be about a 20-30 minute drive.

If you're coming from downtown (U of T and Ryerson area) then it's more like a 45min - 1hr drive to PCT since its at the west edge of Mississauga, basically right beside Oakville.

yeah thats the problem i seem to be having as i will be living right downtown as im attending OCAD in the fall

PCT (Power Cheer Toronto) is about 20 minutes from downtown - we have a LOT of athletes that come from your area. OCAD is a great school (I have a few friends who are teachers at the school). Drop me a note at [email protected] when you get into town and lets talk. We'd love to meet you!

Back