OT Tough Mudder

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
YES!!! I'm doing the New England Tough Mudder in May!! The closer it gets the more scared I get haha. I've had lots of friends do the warrior dash and loved it! Good luck!

Thank you! I know, every time I watch the promo video I get a little more nervous, and Im not even 18 for another year!
I think my goal for now is just to be able to finish and do ALL the obstacles, no matter how long it takes me.

I'm doing the lake Tahoe tough mudder in sept!
thats the one i wanted to do, but im not old enough for another year. which, personally, i think is silly. Im old enough to be tried as an adult is major crimes, so why am I not old enough to challenge myself? I probably sound like a whiny teenager but whatever :3

im trying to get other kids from my gym to do it, too, but when I tell them about it they all look at me like im growing an eyeball on my forehead.

I have done one, it was hell. I actually hurt my knee doing it, but my friend has done 3 so far and plans on doing another. The good thing about them is they are for a good cause (The Wounded Warrior).

If you are in shape you will be fine just pace yourself. The time of year you do it makes a BIG difference. I did the one in November and it was a huge mistake because it was so cold which made the water colder.

Ours is in Sept. So the water shouldn't be too bad. The majority of our team is between 22-26, however we do have a few of kids that just turned 18. It should definitely be an adventure.

Ours is in Sept. So the water shouldn't be too bad. The majority of our team is between 22-26, however we do have a few of kids that just turned 18. It should definitely be an adventure.

I suggest making sure you have some guys on your team that can lift/pull. The walls you have to climb are hard for girls to do on their own but if you have guys that can get on top and help pull you over it makes it much easier.

Well hopefully we are all on the right track! Our goal is to just finish as a group! We have a consistent work out group of about 5 or 6 of us... We do insanity/deck of cards/crossfit 4 days a week and then run once or twice a week.

Well hopefully we are all on the right track! Our goal is to just finish as a group! We have a consistent work out group of about 5 or 6 of us... We do insanity/deck of cards/crossfit 4 days a week and then run once or twice a week.

You all should be perfectly fine then. Goodluck!

I suggest making sure you have some guys on your team that can lift/pull. The walls you have to climb are hard for girls to do on their own but if you have guys that can get on top and help pull you over it makes it much easier.

This is where your cheer skills come in. Pop up into an extension and get people up and over!!!

This is where your cheer skills come in. Pop up into an extension and get people up and over!!!

Oh trust me when we got to the walls that was the first thing I said, too bad the people I were with played it off like a stupid idea. Little did they know it would have been much faster.

Back