OT Tough Mudder

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh trust me when we got to the walls that was the first thing I said, too bad the people I were with played it off like a stupid idea. Little did they know it would have been much faster.

I'm doing one with a bunch of former cheerleaders. We're prepared to dominate!

I SOOOOOOO want to the Tough Mudder! My sister did it twice! I think it would be awesome if all those on here who are doing wear a cheer bow in there hair when they do it! Kind of a "Yes, I cheer, and Yes, I'm going to kick you butt, yes i STILL look great even covered in muck and YES, i'm going leave you in the mud and smile as I do it" I'd love to see a tough cheer-mudder pic thread!
:D

I SOOOOOOO want to the Tough Mudder! My sister did it twice! I think it would be awesome if all those on here who are doing wear a cheer bow in there hair when they do it! Kind of a "Yes, I cheer, and Yes, I'm going to kick you butt, yes i STILL look great even covered in muck and YES, i'm going leave you in the mud and smile as I do it" I'd love to see a tough cheer-mudder pic thread!
I wouldn't wanna get my bow dirty!

I was thinking of wearing a bow, but I don't want it to get caught in the barbed wire lol! I'll definitely post pics if I survive my race in May!! :rolleyes:

The bow idea is cute, but beware that if you wear one and are doing a race that involves water (jumping in an swimming) like mine did it can be awkward running with wet hair and a bow.
It is a really cute idea though especially if you are a group of cheerleaders.

Back