Trading And Buying At Jsn

• Thread starter Deleted member 24224
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 24224

Since Jamfest Super Nationals is in less than a 1 week, 5 days to be exact I figured I'd ask who would be there, I have big gym shirts and some sports bras, and bows and some other stuff for trade, but I'd also be interested in buying. So if your going to be there and have stuff for sale/trade comment and pm me and ill give you my number so we can meet up:) I am interested in trading for shirts, sports bras, possibly shorts, bows, and ANY AND ALL PINS. Thank you, and hopefully I'll hear from someone soon:)

Since Jamfest Super Nationals is in less than a 2 weeks, 13 days to be exact I figured I'd ask who would be there, I have big gym shirts and some sports bras, and bows and some other stuff for trade, but I'd also be interested in buying. So if your going to be there and have stuff for sale/trade comment and pm me and ill give you my number so we can meet up:) I am interested in trading for shirts, sports bras, possibly shorts, bows, and ANY AND ALL PINS. Thank you, and hopefully I'll hear from someone soon:)
I'm going to be there i want to trade !!!!

Back