All-Star Trading At Worlds Or Battle At The Beach?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 5, 2010
Hi, I was wondering if anyone would like to trade with me at worlds, since I am going for fun! I have shirts, bras, and bows. So hmu and we can plan to meet! I love meeting new cheer people as many of you already know!
Thank you:)

I would love to trade a shirt with you. It's my first year going so i want to try to get lots of shirts.

Hiiii....
I wiLL dEf B at BATTLE at the BEACH & WORLDS with my CHEER TEAM...GREEN BAY ELITE!!!
I am on LIME-J5 & PINK-S5...
Tradin will B reaLLy cool....im a SIZE: YOUTH LARGE or ADULT SMALL-(GUESS 2 B saFe...ADULT SMALL)!! ;D
WhAt siZe R u?
LeMMe know if U wanna MEET UP & TRADE....
CAn't WAit to mEEt u!!!
KeNnA MiA
:D

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would like to trade with me at worlds, since I am going for fun! I have shirts, bras, and bows. So hmu and we can plan to meet! I love meeting new cheer people as many of you already know!

I would love to trade! Its my first time going to Worlds. I'm so excited!!

I would love to trade! Its my first time going to Worlds. I'm so excited!!

Hiiii....
I wiLL dEf B at BATTLE at the BEACH & WORLDS with my CHEER TEAM...GREEN BAY ELITE!!!
Tradin will B reaLLy cool....im a SIZE: YOUTH LARGE or ADULT SMALL-(GUESS 2 B saFe...ADULT SMALL)!! ;D
WhAt siZe R u?
CAn't WAit to mEEt u!!!
KeNnA MiA

I love green bayy!!!

Hiiii....
WhAt siZe R u?
CAn't WAit to mEEt u!!!
KeNnA MiA
ohh and im an adult small or med :)

Im going to worlds to watch for the first time this year too! Im already trading a with a girl from Paris but I want to trade with more! Pm me if you want to trade! :D

Back