All-Star Trading Shirts At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

its my FIRST TIME going too!!

yea since its my first time! i wanna collect as much team shirts as possible lol!!
i think it may be my last time goin to :'( idk yet but, i wont have any shirts to trade with so maybe i cood buy some!!
-Top Gun!
-World Cup Shooting and Odyssey!
-Georgia Louis Vuitton or any GA shirt will do lol!
-Cheer Athletics Wildcats o Panthers!
-Stingray Orange and Smoke!
-California Coed, Smoed, Sr Elite!
-Gymtyme Black, Pink, Platinum!
-Brandon Black!
-Cheer Extreme!
-Spirit of Texas!
-Power!
-Maryland F5!
-Woodland Generals!
-Louisville!
-CheerForce!

i know this is doin to much lol...but this wood make my experience so much better! these are teams i hopin i cood get some from! message me if u can make it happen :D

yea since its my first time! i wanna collect as much team shirts as possible lol!!
i think it may be my last time goin to :'( idk yet but, i wont have any shirts to trade with so maybe i cood buy some!!
-Top Gun!
-World Cup Shooting and Odyssey!
-Georgia Louis Vuitton or any GA shirt will do lol!
-Cheer Athletics Wildcats o Panthers!
-Stingray Orange and Smoke!
-California Coed, Smoed, Sr Elite!
-Gymtyme Black, Pink, Platinum!
-Brandon Black!
-Cheer Extreme!
-Spirit of Texas!
-Power!
-Maryland F5!
-Woodland Generals!
-Louisville!
-CheerForce!

i know this is doin to much lol...but this wood make my experience so much better! these are teams i hopin i cood get some from! message me if u can make it happen :D
Yah I think u hit almost all the ones I wanted....what team r u from??

My first time attending too...daughter's not old enough to be on a team, but going to support (ok, really so I can watch ALL the fabulous teams ;) our teams...

So I'd be down!

*would *could

Sorry, I couldn't help it.
both of my grandmothers' are/were reporters and/or editors of a newspaper..(one is also a retired school teacher w/her Masters and her idea of "retiring" was to become a reporter)...needless to say, growing up w/two grammar nazi's definitely caused me to adapt some of their mannerisms.

looking to trade some shirts as well!! :D first time competing this year but was over with the team supporting last year :)

Back