Trading Some Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

bump. White GBE tank, Spirit of Texas sports bra, cheetah sports bra, Rays camp shirt and GBE lime NCA 2012 shir are still available.

Hey Guys. I have some shirts that I don't wear any more or are too small for me.
I DON'T HAVE KIK!!!! So if you interested please PM me here and send me a pictures of what you have.

I have:
GBE tank top ( AS) white with pink GBE
Green bay elite lime NCA 2012 (AS)
Spirit of texas sports bra (AS) pink with white SOT
Cheetah print sports bra (AS)
Stingray camp shirt (AS)
Green bay elite tank top with rhinestones. (YL)
Cali tank top (YL)

Sorry for the pictures. I'm on college and I have shirts at home and that's best pictures I've got.

526924_4270591797075_886140069_n_zpsd0e86ba6.jpg

kjh17E0_zps1538183c.png

I'm lookng for :
Cheer Athletics, World cup, Fierce allstars, Top Gun, Twist and shout, Cheer Force, Texas cheer, Woodlands elite, Fame Allstars, Orlando allstars, Cheersport sharks, ECE, Pro spirit, Maryland Twisters, ACE ,AZ power, Desert storm elite, Matrix allstars, Cheer central suns, USA wildcats, CAO elite, Cheer Savannah, GA, Kentucky allstars, Just cheer, South Jersey Storm, Step one, ACC jags, Rockstar cheer, Allstar legacy, Gymtyme Pink

I know there's a lot shirts I am looking for. But those gyms I still don't have in my collections. So please if you have any of these gyms PM me.

I trade bows for shirts too (4 bows-1 shirt) or pins (1bow-1pin)

Thanks!
Wanna trade?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have 2 garbage bags full of Twisters stuff in many sizes. If you would like I can send something to you. I don't know how to PM my daughter is the one familiar with that.

I have 2 garbage bags full of Twisters stuff in many sizes. If you would like I can send something to you. I don't know how to PM my daughter is the one familiar with that.
Next to the alerts you have think called Inbox and you should have red thing on it. Just click on that and read my message :)

Hi I make bows at facebook.com/bowsbymaddie and I can make you a few custom bows to trade? But i don't know what you have left. I am from London.

Are you looking for CheerForce California (Green and Black) or CheerForce Louisiana? (Blue, Black and White) Because I have a whole bunch of CheerForce California Stuff! I used to cheer for them!

Are you looking for CheerForce California (Green and Black) or CheerForce Louisiana? (Blue, Black and White) Because I have a whole bunch of CheerForce California Stuff! I used to cheer for them!

check your PMs :)

Back