All-Star Travel And Meals...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

George Foreman makes a really small grill that you can bring. Also, if your hotel doesn't do breakfast you can bring those little muffins in sealed bags. They're a good quick meal.

I wish I had time to look for that thread.....I'm almost positive it was on the parents side. It was pages and pages of good ideas. I'm actually interested in re-reading it since it's time to travel!!

I'll be in KY if there's anybody who wants to say just text me....tell me your fierceboard name if you do.

336-705-0209

Good luck to everybody competing this weekend!!!

I wish I had time to look for that thread.....I'm almost positive it was on the parents side. It was pages and pages of good ideas. I'm actually interested in re-reading it since it's time to travel!!

I'll be in KY if there's anybody who wants to say just text me....tell me your fierceboard name if you do.

336-705-0209

I'll be in KY too!! Lol u should see my luggage. 3 items of clothing per person and then just food and snacks and so on!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

336-705-0209

I can't find it either. :( Didn't @Mamarazzi post all the stuff she takes? Whoever it was had it down to a science - they ate one meal out and the rest was packed ahead.

ETA: I found this thread, but I don't think it's the one I was looking for.
Cutting Travel Costs | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Last edited:
I can't find it either. :( Didn't @Mamarazzi post all the stuff she takes? Whoever it was had it down to a science - they ate one meal out and the rest was packed ahead.

When we go to AC we rent a duplex and do not go out for one meal. We all bring a meal or 2 to share and end up having way too much every time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as there is a Dunkin' Donuts nearby, cp and I are good. Veggie egg white flatbread with an extra large coffee for me and a medium iced caramel latte with skim milk for cp. We could do that for almost any meal.

If you do end up buying food out, try buying XL meals that will last. For example, if you go to Subway, get a footlong instead of a 6 in and save it for later. Or, if you go to Chipotle, a burrito bowl could easily last for 2 meals if you load it up.

Or, you can always find a local CostCo or Whole Foods and eat all the samples. :)

That one is good but this is the one I was thinking of.

http://www.fierceboard.com/threads/nutritious-but-yummy-meals-and-snacks.35473/

Thank you @Emily for finding it for us.

Back