All-Star Trends In The Cheer World.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

canttouchthis

I'll make u laugh unless ur lookin for a catfight
Feb 5, 2011
Im the biggest cheer nerd, anyway i watch old worlds routine and you see the trends year to year that everyone is doing. idk how to explain this one, but in 07ish maybe you would have someone tumble in front and all the stunt groups would go up in a ripple effect. and then now you have all the ball ups and then the tumble into a group and then they throw you out. one that i noticed this past year at worlds may have been subtle to some. was the ball x out baskets. i flew in one of these on my team and i saw senior elite do it, and some other fierce teams do them

what do you think the trends have been and will be???
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to notice how far as a sport we have come.

I just want to take the time to say that i HATE Ball - X baskets. They are rarely done right, and I'm confused why they are left in routines.

I think the trends we see are dictated by the score sheet. This year was the year of the tick tocks to different body positions. I remember a few years ago it was always low to high, lib to stretch.

I am hoping this will be the year of the fierce pyramids with the changes to the level 5 rules.

I just want to take the time to say that i HATE Ball - X baskets. They are rarely done right, and I'm confused why they are left in routines.

I think the trends we see are dictated by the score sheet. This year was the year of the tick tocks to different body positions. I remember a few years ago it was always low to high, lib to stretch.

I am hoping this will be the year of the fierce pyramids with the changes to the level 5 rules.
mine was okay, but being a guy i couldnt arch it out like some of those girls could. theres were fierce

I watched a lot of old like 05, 06, 07 routines. I noticed a lot of people bending over in their arabesque. Like touching their toe. Im not really sure what it was supposed to prove other than they could balance

Back