All-Star Tri State Cheer Encore 2011-2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 2, 2011
I have a question about Tri State Cheer Encore. Im not sure if there has been a thread about this, but I was wondering. Are the still going level 5 for the 2011-2012 season? I know tri state competed this past weekend at UCA but I didnt find a video of Encore. And their not mentioned on the website. So Im just curious, if their still pushing level 5.

If you know, pleassee respond! I personally could watch their 2010-2011 routine all day. They would be a great level 5!

I have a question about Tri State Cheer Encore. Im not sure if there has been a thread about this, but I was wondering. Are the still going level 5 for the 2011-2012 season? I know tri state competed this past weekend at UCA but I didnt find a video of Encore. And their not mentioned on the website. So Im just curious, if their still pushing level 5.

If you know, pleassee respond! I personally could watch their 2010-2011 routine all day. They would be a great level 5!

No, majority of tri state encore is now a Spirit Xplosion is PA and they are SO5. theres a thread about it elsewhere on here.

http://forum.fierceboard.com/threads/for-all-you-encore-fans.19580/#post-455653

Back