All-Star Trinity And Cheerupdates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

now that i think about it techniqually Gianni could try to sue for the 2 twitters 'harassing' him because they continuously tagged him and his gym in tweets when they were slamming what he was doing (not like he really has much of a leg to stand on anyways but who knows).

shtf.gif

now that i think about it techniqually Gianni could try to sue for the 2 twitters 'harassing' him because they continuously tagged him and his gym in tweets when they were slamming what he was doing (not like he really has much of a leg to stand on anyways but who knows).
I don't know who the other one is, but the only time I saw CU tag Trinity was when he asked if they wanted to comment. I've also been pretty busy today/tonight, so I could've missed some

I read the statement put out by Gianni. Let me just say, I'm 18 and I only just graduated from high school this past June, and I would NEVER even consider presenting myself to the public the way he did in that statement. That was horrendous and speaks volumes about his character. I had no idea who he was before the whole Trinity debacle earlier this year and never formed an opinion about him, just gave him the benefit of the doubt. I most definitely have an opinion on him now and it is not kind to say the least.

I just posted about that...that wasn't there when this first was released. Rethinking maybe?

And no, we did not get this letter, so not quite every gym in the country.

I thought it "appeared" after I read it the first time. I was like "How did I miss this?" Glad to know I'm not crazy. I think he must have added it after someone explained how the law works to him.

How can CheerUpdates be sued for something this person acknowledges as being truth?
Your honor, CheerUpdates and twitter PLL -A went and posted ALL OVER twitter with a link to a facebook message that I sent out to all my cheerlebrities. Even though I did it, signed my name to it, and plainly wrote that I stand behind it 100%, I am really pissed because everybody on Fierce Board and twitter was talking about it and they are messing with my totally unique, show you're an individual, line of cheer couture brands, that I just happened to copy from every cheesy designer label I could think of. At two different gyms.

So I want to sue. And gurl... I don't think his nice suit is Armani. He must be poor.

Your honor, CheerUpdates and twitter PLL -A went and posted ALL OVER twitter with a link to a facebook message that I sent out to all my cheerlebrities. Even though I did it, signed my name to it, and plainly wrote that I stand behind it 100%, I am really pissed because everybody on Fierce Board and twitter was talking about it and they are messing with my totally unique, show you're an individual, line of cheer couture brands, that I just happened to copy from every cheesy designer label I could think of. At two different gyms.

So I want to sue. And gurl... I don't think his nice suit is Armani. He must be poor.
That's pretty much how I imagine it would go. Though if he has a lawyer worth his salt, he won't be allowed to speak.

this is so morally wrong. what ever happened to making your teams with INTERESTED athletes, and helping THEM grow stronger? instead we see coaches flying in athletes to join their top teams, leaving athletes that have been there for YEARS, probably hoping to make that team, disappointed, because a random person walks in and takes their spot. i have seen this done way too frequently, bringing in gymnasts to top level team that literally cannot stunt to save their life, but if they have a full or a double, they automatically take spots of athletes that are maybe close and obviously committed to the gym.

Love this!!!!!

The other twitter account had threatened to ruin Gianni in it's tweets. I'm guessing his response was more to that then the letter. Can't find the account that threatened him anymore so they either shut it down themselves or where shut down by twitter for the threats.

Love this!!!!!

The other twitter account had threatened to ruin Gianni in it's tweets. I'm guessing his response was more to that then the letter. Can't find the account that threatened him anymore so they either shut it down themselves or where shut down by twitter for the threats.
That account has been deleted, I believe.

I don't know who the other one is, but the only time I saw CU tag Trinity was when he asked if they wanted to comment. I've also been pretty busy today/tonight, so I could've missed some
it was mainly the other twitter which i feel was made just to stir the pot referred to themselves as the cheerleading '-A' (pretty little liars incase you didnt know and are also no longer on twitter) anyways they just kept on saying things like 'were watching' after every tweet annoying yet creepy and were trying to take credit for the whole blow up and posted the first letter, they also stated that JP tried to buy trinity and if i remember correctly tagged trinity and Gianni directly and stated directly 'i added to cu's story with the email people were looking for and its not slander if its true'

i dont know this whole thing is just absurd and taken WAY too far in the span of two days

Back