All-Star Trinity And Cheerupdates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Trinity has become the Yankees of cheer...sorry but you can't buy a World Championship.
Oh and how about all this money be used for need based scholarships? As a parent that actually has to pay for my kid I would rather see kids who NEED the help get some of my money than bought talent that will probably bounce after Worlds....

....I picked the wrong night to be locked out of my bedroom. Which had my laptop in it (and my bed, too, but those are overrated..)

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Seriously. I went to bed early last night and missed all of this.

Anyway, I'd be surprised if Trinity was still around in two years. I've seen other gyms use less than desirable recruiting tactics, pissing off other gyms in the area in the process, and then end up in huge debt and closed within a few years.

Seriously. I went to bed early last night and missed all of this.

Anyway, I'd be surprised if Trinity was still around in two years. I've seen other gyms use less than desirable recruiting tactics, pissing off other gyms in the area in the process, and then end up in huge debt and closed within a few years.
Found out about how much I consider my bedroom and its contents worth: $180.

Now if Trinity would like to reimburse me for the locksmith..

This whole event is sad!! However, the total blame can not be placed on Trinity. If these kids are under the age of 18 it is obvious their adult parents agreed to this and signed their kids over!

honestly, why wouldn't a parent agree to their conditions? Free everything! That is a HUGE relief for some parents that can hardly afford the sport as it is. I don't blame the parents one bit.

YOUR NAME OR COMPANY HERE
- Proprietary and Confidential
This email and any attachments are confidential, and should not be disclosed outside of (your name or company) without the permission of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

This is the only way some one would have a chance to protect an email form being forward and private.. This has to be on every one of my emails and faxes from work regardless where it is sent

Dear younger generation of cheer gym owners - Scholarships happen, the way they should be handled is if a person really wants to be a part of your program they should come to you quietly and personally request a meeting. In this meeting they should discuss their financial struggles and the things they are willing to do to "pay back" this favor. You in no way should publicize that you are offering scholarships. If you reach out to athletes and offer scholarships you are paying for their services and often they don't respect you because they didn't come to you you came to them. What happened to recruiting by just putting your team on the floor and people choosing your gym because they like what they see? What happened to parents doing research on programs and finding the right fit for their CP and family? I'm disgusted by why this whole drama started because I feel that if you can't build your program the RIGHT way then you are negatively affecting those that do. Sad

YOUR NAME OR COMPANY HERE
- Proprietary and Confidential
This email and any attachments are confidential, and should not be disclosed outside of (your name or company) without the permission of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

This is the only way some one would have a chance to protect an email form being forward and private.. This has to be on every one of my emails and faxes from work regardless where it is sent

I don't think that really protects you though. Does it actually hold up in court?

I think this all gets down to impatience. It takes YEARS to build a reputation and the athletes to field a competitive worlds team. Bottom line, I see this like the multi-billion dollar weight loss market.

The only way to do this right...with persistent success is to do it the hard way. Start small, build your OWN athletes, ramp up your schedule over the course of several years and put blood sweat and tears into marketing your program, being in the right places, building the right level teams to catch attention and (legitimately) draw athletes to your program as you go.

After YEARS of that, you 1) might get to a Lv5 that 2) might be competitive locally in its first few seasons before you ever 3) have a chance to make it out of prelims into the finals at Worlds.

I've never asked but I think if you did a straw poll with CEA, CA (both of them), TG, Gymtyme, Spirit etc...(programs that have been around and building for YEARS) you'll find that's how they got where they are today.

This whole trinity thing is the equivalent to me of someone buying some super-hyped diet pill or invasive surgery that's supposed to let them eat every hostess product left on the shelves and suddenly make them look like a CA Cheetah.

There is no quick fix. It's discipline, perseverance and time. You just can't invite yourself to the Panther Party....or steal all the elite athletes and bring the party yourself.

Besides, I've been a varsity coach (not cheer, volleyball)....teams made of nothing but cheerlebrities....I'd like to see that, because I've got money they'd get beat by a lesser talented team that works together and is devoid of individual ego.

Putting all the "best" on one team does not necessarily mean they'll be the best.

There is no quick fix. It's discipline, perseverance and time. You just can't invite yourself to the Panther Party....or steal all the elite athletes and bring the party yourself.
It's my Panther Party and I'll cry if I want to..I love you for this btw :p And for coaching volleyball.

So I missed the Gianni email and even though I've gotten the gist of it (threatening to sue even though he admits everything was true, nice court suits, etc)..does anyone have the original? The google doc was taken down and I need a laugh after the crazy that's been my day..

honestly, why wouldn't a parent agree to their conditions? Free everything! That is a HUGE relief for some parents that can hardly afford the sport as it is. I don't blame the parents one bit.

Personally, I wouldn't move out of state because my daughter is offered "free cheerleading, ect.). I guess to some people there are other things more important. Go figure!

I must live under a boulder I've never even heard of trinity. When I think if GA what comes to mind is Stingray, Ellenwood, jay hawks, but never trinity smh but with all this drama I'm glad I haven't

It's my Panther Party and I'll cry if I want to..I love you for this btw :p And for coaching volleyball.

So I missed the Gianni email and even though I've gotten the gist of it (threatening to sue even though he admits everything was true, nice court suits, etc)..does anyone have the original? The google doc was taken down and I need a laugh after the crazy that's been my day..
Must've been taken down in the last 2 hours, I read it when I woke up. But let me paraphrase.....

[in your best Nellie Olsen voice and facial expressions....]

"You're a mean bully! How dare you actually share with others something I put in writing and signed my name to and willfully sent to every cheerlebrity I could think of to try and steal from their current programs with delusions of grandeur!
I'm telling my mom! And my Attorney! And the evil galactic overlord of the universe who will come down here in his spaceship and smite you for being a sorry cheerleader that's not good enough to hang out with me because you suck! And did I mention you're a bully and you're bullying me! Well, we'll see about that because I'm getting my lawyer and we're going to sue you, your friends, your mom, your preacher and your neighbor's cat and anyone else who has ever looked at your twitter and responded to anything because all of you are bullies! And you're poor! And you dress bad! And I'm going to make fun of you in court when you walk in with Wal-Mart brand shoes!

Meanies!"

That pretty much sums it up.

Back