All-Star Trinity Athletics Welcomes Tonya Rice To Their Staff!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think that little blonde haired girl on grape rays father coaches for ACE in georgia. And the owners or coaches of Stealth daughter cheers for Cali.

someone just said he coaches for rays now but those stealth coaches are also at cali now, so maybe the whole having your daughter cheer for another program just doesn't work out?

Angel should go into power tumbling because cheer tumbling is so limited now she will be a non factor unlike how she's been in the past. Tumbling in cheer is what set her apart from others but with the rule changes she's just another base. Good luck in PT :)

someone just said he coaches for rays now but those stealth coaches are also at cali now, so maybe the whole having your daughter cheer for another program just doesn't work out?

It can work out. One of our seniors at UA is the daughter of the owners of Layton Athletics. There's also another girl on prodigy whose mother works at Layton, I believe.

Interpretation of 3rd hand social media knowledge (so how can it be wrong :)), Angel is going with her mother in support of her mom who is now employed at Trinity. Doesn't seem to be any negative stuff with the kids other than just expressing that they'll miss each other and good luck wishes. Good luck to all! Another roller coaster of a year once we suffer through summer...

Angel should go into power tumbling because cheer tumbling is so limited now she will be a non factor unlike how she's been in the past. Tumbling in cheer is what set her apart from others but with the rule changes she's just another base. Good luck in PT :)

There is more to cheer then just tumbling. Her skills as a base are just as important as the skills she throws while tumbling. If anything she could do both just like Kiara does. I am sure Kiara doesn't throw her hardest skills during a routine.

I think that little blonde haired girl on grape rays father coaches for ACE in georgia. And the owners or coaches of Stealth daughter cheers for Cali.
Laney Madsen who cheers on Jr. Mafia for California AS now has both of her parents working at CA. They left shortly after she joined the team. I know the drive from OC to San Marcos is crazy especially with traffic and the hours they practice. That could have had something to do with it.

Back