Trying To Step Up To My Role

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 30, 2013
I'm co-captain of my JV for cheerleading, however I feel of recently people have been negleting that. When I ask the girls to practice or learn an 8-count, I get snooty, snobby attitudes back. Now I wouldn't mind if we were good, but we still arent competition ready. Help! (P.S. The captain feels the same way.)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Welcome to leadership. Teachers, managers, parents, everyone in a leadership role gets this. All. The. Time.
One of the keys is to understand and remember how you felt when you weren't in the leadership role. How did you want to be treated? What would you respond to? Reflect about what they want out of the season and work from there.

Welcome to leadership. Teachers, managers, parents, everyone in a leadership role gets this. All. The. Time.
One of the keys is to understand and remember how you felt when you weren't in the leadership role. How did you want to be treated? What would you respond to? Reflect about what they want out of the season and work from there.

I understand that, but the thing is when I wasn't a leader, I was still a team player. I listened to my captains and they both treated me with the same respect. I do that now and its just ugggh.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Back