High School Tryout Results

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our coach makes a poster with all of our names, a varsity poster and a JV, the names are written on megaphones and she glues them to the correct poster. She puts a star on the megaphones of the girls who made competition :) It's posted at 9PM the night of tryouts and if you show up way early/wait around at the school until they're posted you could affect your team placement.
IMG_0582.jpg

Our coach makes a poster with all of our names, a varsity poster and a JV, the names are written on megaphones and she glues them to the correct poster. She puts a star on the megaphones of the girls who made competition :) It's posted at 9PM the night of tryouts and if you show up way early/wait around at the school until they're posted you could affect your team placement.
IMG_0582.jpg
Omg! That's adorable!! We do it by tryout number so nobody gets hurt I guess. (:)

When I did HS cheer, we tried out using numbers. Then an hour or two after tryouts were done the coaches would post each team (Freshman, JV, Varsity) with the girls' numbers underneath. It would keep embarrassment to a minimum.

Omg! That's adorable!! We do it by tryout number so nobody gets hurt I guess. :))

I thought so too! haha It makes a good screensaver for your phone too, as opposed to a number
We did numbers in junior high, but in high school we do names. idk why? different coaches I guess. I figure, you're going to find out who made it/who didn't make it anyways, so you might as well. but that's from the athlete's point of view. I just like to know who's on my team and not be all "what was your number?" to everyone :)

Back