All-Star Tryout Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are in the same predicament!! I am going to start drinking at work. I am already nervous enough and then my daughter is freaking out. She is done with her freshman year at college so is home all day freaking out, haha.
I feel your pain!!

Anyone ever wonder if SM knows her Facebook tryout rants and woes are read by people from gyms across the country and none believe CP is nearly as upset as SM?

**Slip n Slide. Official sponsor of Worlds 2016**

I don't think so...but they do make for some fun entertainment!

Anyone ever wonder if SM knows her Facebook tryout rants and woes are read by people from gyms across the country and none believe CP is nearly as upset as SM?

I'm not on FaceBook....do people really DO that?!???

A teacher in my building once directed me to a mom ranting on FB after her daughter did not make one of the HS teams. This was after I told her flat out at the info meeting that girls with no/low level tumbling (daughter was very new to stunting and had a BHS. Would have been better fit for JV but tried out for Varsity anyway) generally have a harder time making it.

I don't have that phone anymore to post the screenshots (nor would I want to put her name out there) but it was basically "I love my baby girl so much! Too bad that the entire tryout process is completely rigged and the coaching staff is clueless!" Included comments to her co-signing friend's comments such "Haha. She is a joke! She only lets her friend's kids on the team!" (sidenote: I do not have friends with kids old enough to cheer for me. HOW.)

I never let on to this woman (who lives in the area and sees us from time to time) that her post was public and I saw it.

Irony: She signed her YOUNGER (elementary aged) DAUGHTERS up for our youth camp that same summer.

I never understood why. You know, with me/us being so clueless and all.

Back