Tryouts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 27, 2012
okay so I'm trying out for an all star team, and I've never had any experience with all star teams, but I'm really hoping to make the team. I'm not very experienced with tumbling and I'm not very good at scorpions, bows, ect. Any tips on how I can improve these skills?

Everyone makes it on allstars. The tryouts are to determine what team you'll be on. Go to tumbling classes at the gym before you try out and make sure to stretch everyday. There's plenty of topics on here that go over specific stretches for body positions.

As they said above, everyone makes a team at most allstar gyms. You should really just focus on tumbling skills. Since it's going to be your first allstar team, it'll be an advantage to you if you come onto the team with tumbling. And work on jumps+ flexibility. I would stretch often. (like everyday) And just work on what you can work on individually. Good luck to you!! :)

As they said above, everyone makes a team at most allstar gyms. You should really just focus on tumbling skills. Since it's going to be your first allstar team, it'll be an advantage to you if you come onto the team with tumbling. And work on jumps+ flexibility. I would stretch often. (like everyday) And just work on what you can work on individually. Good luck to you!! :)
thanks! :)

Back