All-Star Tumblers Only Gives $2500 In Scholarships

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2009
Tumblers Only will be holding the First Ever Online Individual Tumbling Contest with prizes totaling over $2500. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $1000 scholarship to pay your Gym Tuition or to the College of your Choice. Its FREE to enter :)

How to Enter:

Create a creative 1 minute and 30 second routine to Music Showcasing your Talents. We are looking for a choreographed power packed routine Filled with Tumbling, Jumps and Dance.

Divisions:

Youth: 10 and under
Junior: 14 and under
Senior: 18 and under
Elite: 19 and over

Prizes:

Grand Champion: $1000

Winners for each Division.
Gold: $250
Silver: 3 Free Sports Bra and Brief sets from Tumblers Only
Bronze: 1 Free Sports bra and Brief set From Tumblers Only

The Winner of each Division will also be posted and Voting will Take place on Fierce Board to find the Grand Champion, which will win $1000.00

All Birthdays are as of December 31, 2010

For more information Please Visit TumblersOnly.com and click on "The Team" section or Email us at: [email protected]

Shawn Miller

This is so awesome and so needed Shawn...what a great idea...just what the industry and sport needs...INSPIRATION

For this contest they will both be in the same division. In future ones I will split divisions. If there are anymore questions please feel free to ask.:) the contest is not purely based on the highest skill, its more on the overall package so I ask people not to be afraid to enter.

Shawn Miller

For this contest they will both be in the same division. In future ones I will split divisions. If there are anymore questions please feel free to ask.:) the contest is not purely based on the highest skill, its more on the overall package so I ask people not to be afraid to enter.

Shawn Miller
I was a little afraid to enter but now I might try! :)

They receive work out sets of shirts and shorts. I have two designers working on our full clothing line of new sports bras, briefs, shorts, shirts, hoodies, jackets and more. So the winners can choose from those. I hope to get a great response from this contest so we can continue to do more.

Shawn

I am very excited, this will be my daughters first time showcasing her skills in an individual. She feels very honored to be able to be involved in this.

Tumbling difficulty is only 20 out of 60 points :) you can find the points breakdown under "The Team" section on the TumblersOnly.com website.

Shawn Miller

I have just started a Tumblers Only Facebook if we can get everyone to add it I can also add all the videos and updates there also. Thank you for any help and support, this is just the beginning of many great things to come. :)

Shawn Miller

Back