All-Star Twist & Shout Youth Elite Level 5 -- Check Out Their Stunts!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think they did great. So happy for them! Congratulations!!!

Really great stunuting... but lots of layouts! i think they would blow everyone out of the water if they dropped to level 4

Absolutely beautiful job, ladies! Frankly, I don't mind seeing a Y5 team throwing layouts. It tells me that the coach isn't pushing the team to get skills they're not ready for. Rather, they're showing off what they have safely. I'm all for that. Feel free to disagree :)

Perfect example of how amazing Y5R is going to be next season!! So glad these kiddos were able to show off what they can do! Don't let their size fool you :)

It's great to see these kids work their stunting technique with confidence. The tumbling will come. But, if they can start to master this level of stunting now, just imagine how it will look in a year, or two, or five!

Thanks everyone!! They went back to practice last night and every stunt group hit high to high stretch to overstretch tick tocks (well, except my CP's group which bobbled real bad, haha, but in her defense, it wasn't her regular group.)

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=698386930271&comments

And here's a video of one of the stunt groups hitting an even harder sequence. Two out of the four groups hit this last night:

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=698390997121&comments

I didn't realize CEA Youth Elite had competed high to highs. I thought they were low to highs, but what an honor it is for our first year youth 4 team to be hanging with such an amazing, established team!!! :)

I thought CEA had to low to highs as well. Congrats @Mclovin , they look awesome! Are they going youth5R next year?

I thought CEA had to low to highs as well. Congrats @Mclovin , they look awesome! Are they going youth5R next year?

IDK. I am hoping that the coaches will push them over the summer to get their fulls and give it a shot. We will have 12 of the current 20 that remain youth age. Of those 12 we have like 5 or 6 fulls. I'm not sure that's enough to really be competitive, but I'm hoping maybe they'll let them compete YR5 at local comps and then drop to 4 if need be for NCA. They'll be uncontested locally whether they are 4 or 5 anyway so why not let them compete YR5. That's what I'm hoping for anyway. :)

Back