All-Star Twitter...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Actually, I just got onto Twitter about 6 months ago. I really like it. I really enjoy how I can get on there and find out what I need to know and then get on with whatever else it is I'm doing. I also like how news seems to hit Twitter before it goes anywhere else. I follow our gym, which is a great way to stay informed on what's going on. My cp's team has a twitter, too, which makes it easy to communicate. I would say to follow one of your friends who you know has been on for a while, then look at who they follow/who follows them. That should start you with a quick list of some you might like. Then go from there!

Sorry for double posting!!

For cheer twitters; @cheeringwonka @awk_cheer Cheergasm @totalcheermove @cheerupdates @fiercetweetsnow @cheerobsessedxo
I follow like every cheerleader thats all star. bahaha
Companies; USASF InsideCheer @NCA_NDA_Updates @Usasf_iasf (I have a feeling its fake, but whateves)
And just a bunch of random people... and like everyone on fierce board :)

ETA: I also follow like every big name gym; (ex; World Cup, CEA, Cheer Athletics, etc)

Sorry for double posting!!

For cheer twitters; @cheeringwonka @awk_cheer Cheergasm @totalcheermove @cheerupdates @fiercetweetsnow @cheerobsessedxo
I follow like every cheerleader thats all star. bahaha
Companies; USASF InsideCheer @NCA_NDA_Updates @Usasf_iasf (I have a feeling its fake, but whateves)
And just a bunch of random people... and like everyone on fierce board :)

ETA: I also follow like every big name gym; (ex; World Cup, CEA, Cheer Athletics, etc)
i saw your post before this, yes, @cheerupdates is infact DJ. one of his close friends called him out on twitter about it when she tweeted "@cheerupdates is DJ!" but, if you know DJ, or ever did (which I knew him) you knew it was him long before it was announced

There is about 500 too many cheer twitters. They start out obssessing over a team, then a cheerlebrity, and then eventually start complaining about their personal lives and fighting with other cheer twitters.
It's a strange, vicious cycle.

Also, if I see gymnastics in the Olympics compared to the cheer Worlds, I will cry. Not even close to being similar y'all.

Back