All-Star Two Day Competitions...what Do You Prefer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Two day competitions....percentage you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i like when the final performance is worth a little more.. it makes it more exciting! 40/60 is my favorite because it still rewards for consistency while keeping you on the edge of your seat for placements going into finals...

i like when the final performance is worth a little more.. it makes it more exciting! 40/60 is my favorite because it still rewards for consistency while keeping you on the edge of your seat for placements going into finals...
I can agree with that!

I think I've only ever competed at 40%/60%, and the placements never seem to change as much. Personally, I think I would love to go to a 20%/80% one, it would be more thrilling because placements on day 1 don't matter as much.

40/60 for sure. I like the applied pressure of day 2 counting a little more but not really enough to make or break you where 20/80 could. 30/70 is still little to heavy I think.

and LOL at 0/100.

I don't even think those percentages really apply. All my experiences with two days, even when they were 50/50, 40/60 or even 30/70, you have to have TWO great performances to win.

I think that day 2 should count slightly more than day 1 as this would give any team who is trailing on day 1 an opportunity to battle back with a clean performance on day 2, so 40/60 is my vote. It would provide that little edge to catch up, but not so much as blow your competition out of the water with a clean performance. If you're consistent on both days, you will be rewarded; if you cleaned it up on day 2, you have the chance to catch up and maybe take over.

Back