College U Of Louisville Tryout Results

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

are people supposed to try out with crazy outfits? I had never heard of this!
some people do, basically girls wear a skirt and sports bra like top and guys wear a shirt and shorts. This year i saw some really cute ones, like senior girls wore tux sports bras and four boys dressed as TMNT!

some people do, basically girls wear a skirt and sports bra like top and guys wear a shirt and shorts. This year i saw some really cute ones, like senior girls wore tux sports bras and four boys dressed as TMNT!
Ohh that's really cute!

Hopefully people can post some more pictures?! :)

Yea Kim made it again, what great group of kids, wcdad and I had a ton of them over a supper on Friday and lunch on Sat. The new kids and vets got along like they were friends for ever.

ask and you shall receive! wow! those are all amazing :)

and those girls are so ripped!

and does anyone know the actual reason behind their tryout apparel? like the whole be crazy part haha a sports bra and skirt is not much to ask for!
but even same thing with UK. they have to try out in leotards and tennis skirts,with a fabric ribbon around the waist. why? the first of these 2 makes sense to me, its very close to what a uniform is like. but a leotard?? we are not dancers or gymnasts...

ask and you shall receive! wow! those are all amazing :)

and those girls are so ripped!

and does anyone know the actual reason behind their tryout apparel? like the whole be crazy part haha a sports bra and skirt is not much to ask for!
but even same thing with UK. they have to try out in leotards and tennis skirts,with a fabric ribbon around the waist. why? the first of these 2 makes sense to me, its very close to what a uniform is like. but a leotard?? we are not dancers or gymnasts...

I am not sure, but I think it accomplishes several things at UofL. Keep in mind that Saturday is the 3rd day of tryouts and it is in front of a "judging panel" on the hard floor. They also charge admission and there can be 500 - 1000 people watching.. It is on of the most intense pressure tryouts I have ever seen on any level.

With that said I think;

1. It takes the pressure off of the tryout and lets them have a little fun.
2. It allows the kids to work together as you see themes through out
3. Allows the coaches to see the creativity of the kids

I am not sure, but I think it accomplishes several things at UofL. Keep in mind that Saturday is the 3rd day of tryouts and it is in front of a "judging panel" on the hard floor. They also charge admission and there can be 500 - 1000 people watching.. It is on of the most intense pressure tryouts I have ever seen on any level.

With that said I think;

1. It takes the pressure off of the tryout and lets them have a little fun.
2. It allows the kids to work together as you see themes through out
3. Allows the coaches to see the creativity of the kids

which i'm sure also helps build friendships right off the bat. which is something alot of kids starting off fresh in college are nervous about.

i like it alot actually, i was just always curious as to why. sufficient answer :)

does anyone know where some of these girls get the cute louisvile sports bras and matching bottoms?
for exmaple these ones, do they get them custom made?
2460w02.jpg

does anyone know where some of these girls get the cute louisvile sports bras and matching bottoms?
for exmaple these ones, do they get them custom made?
2460w02.jpg

I'd assume they're custom made. For instance the fabric from the outfit on the right, I have as well...I bought it from a fabric store

Back