College U Of Miami/top Gun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

addicted2cheer

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Hi Everyone,
My daughter was just accepted to Miami. She would love to cheer all star. She took Sr year off after 8 years of cheer but would love to be on an open team. She was level 5 but a bit rusty right now. Is there anyone out there that goes to Miami and cheers on a top gun team? If so, is it difficult to get to practices? As a freshman she will not be allowed to have a car on campus. (plus being from the northeast it's not likely she will soph year either.) According to mapquest the gym is like 12 minutes from the campus. I'd love any feedback or info from anyone who has done this and how it works out. :)
Thanks!

My old room mate is from that gym and I know some people go to Miami Dade and FIU and just attend school and do top gun, or cheer at the college and do top gun. From what Ive seen over the years, Top Gun is a pretty tight nit family each year. I dont think she would have a problem. Just my personal opinion, Im not apart of the program or anything. I would try contacting the gym and talking with Victor or Kristen or a rep from the gym. :) Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back