All-Star U.s. Finals "champions Challenge"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that sounds good to me - rather than just taking the highest score.
makes a true winner.
happy about this because our lower levels are going to a us final event.
they have to do something to compete with the summit.

i like the idea of the summit but it's just way to expensive.

This was how the competition used to be- all top 3 teams from each location were then video judged but 1 panel of the same judges(only fair way) and the overall champion was crowned- they even had a live reveal- my daughters senior 4 team won - but at that time only the gym got a trophy no rings or the coveted white pants.

I was going to say - I thought they were all video judged after the competition to come up with the "virtual" winner.

they had changed it because people really liked the rankings showing immediately, but I think people now get the best of both worlds to have the rankings be immediate but then also have the top teams rescored by the same panel

Soooo glad they changed back to this system! Last year where they took the scores from each regional competition and ranked nationally from those was less than ideal. It was abundantly clear that the scores coming out of one location were higher than the others.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Definitely glad they went back to this system. The other system basically said "go to VB or don't win". Not the companies fault it was the large stand most competitive of the comps but I watched teams who had beat teams all season get ranked lower then them simply because they chose not to compete in VB.

With them adding the US Finals Chicago location for this season will cut down on the millions of teams at the VB location
I'm not a fan of what this comp has morphed into over the years; I remember when it was called Final Destination and it actually meant something getting a bid and competing in it. I hate the VB set-up - awards were always a nightmare. Cp's gym goes to the one in Rhode Island. Much smaller and keeps what really is a 1-day competition as a 1-day competition.

I loved Final Destination..i dislike what is now US finals...

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Fierce Board mobile app

Back