All-Star U.s. Finals Results Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wonder if they actually take the time to rejudge....... or if they just look at the scores
we went to Providence & i kind of felt like half the effort was put into running it....

Do they judge everybody's videos or just the winners of the regions? Would someone that got second in a region be able to beat the team that beat them that day?

Teams will compete at one of eight great events for a shot at earning the title of being declared the TRUE U.S. Champion in their respective level and/or division. Regional Champions will be declared at all eight sites. All performances from each team at the eight regional events will then compete against each other via video. A panel of expert judges will rescore and critique all performances and determine the official 2011 Spirit Rankings for all levels and divisions. In late May of 2011, The U.S. Finals will announce the final overall rankings including the announcement of all U.S. Champions via webcast.

They forgot to even judge my team when I was there and never placed us. My coach said something so they just gave us last and didn't even bother to watch the video of our routine to actually score us. They messed up alot this year for some reason

Wowwwww... I would be pissed, I'm sure you and your teammates were! Thats horrible.

Wowwwww... I would be pissed, I'm sure you and your teammates were! Thats horrible.

Yeah we were but at the same time it was kind of funny because we thought we won our division and we were freaking out and so happy and then they called another team and we just looked like fools.

Reactions: ian
They forgot to even judge my team when I was there and never placed us. My coach said something so they just gave us last and didn't even bother to watch the video of our routine to actually score us. They messed up alot this year for some reason

How do they FORGET to score a team competing?

Teams will compete at one of eight great events for a shot at earning the title of being declared the TRUE U.S. Champion in their respective level and/or division. Regional Champions will be declared at all eight sites. All performances from each team at the eight regional events will then compete against each other via video. A panel of expert judges will rescore and critique all performances and determine the official 2011 Spirit Rankings for all levels and divisions. In late May of 2011, The U.S. Finals will announce the final overall rankings including the announcement of all U.S. Champions via webcast.

I know this is what the web site said would happen, but I think they may have rescored everyone. If you look at the results, the top 8 teams are not necessary the teams that came in first at the eight events. Maybe they scored your video? (Probably doesn't make you feel any better though.)

I know this is what the web site said would happen, but I think they may have rescored everyone. If you look at the results, the top 8 teams are not necessary the teams that came in first at the eight events. Maybe they scored your video? (Probably doesn't make you feel any better though.)
Yaeh I think they rescore the videos or at least take a part of your score or something but idk we'll see what happens tonight when my level is done. I'm interested to see if we are even on it haha

I was very upset about the results from some of the levels. I'm happy for the teams that won, but honestly, there were teams that should've of won that didn't. I just found this competition to be very unorganized this year.

i wasn't happy with the results show...i wasn't near a computer, but a girl i cheer with sat and watched it for 20 minutes, they announced top 20 teams in all of the divisions...when they got to our division (int 5) they only announced 1st place and none of the rest...my team came in 2nd... of course it is on the document that they posted but not during the video, quite a waste of watching! haha.

we were kind of upset because the team who beat us out during final rankings did not compete against anyone, and they also attended worlds, which i didn't think was allowed...not to mention they dropped half of their pyramid and we hit perfect with much more tumbling etc.

...but they were a great team and i of course am very proud of my team for 1st place and a 2nd overall finish...

congrats to everyone on their rankings.

they had alot of judging errors in vegas.. if issues like what happened in vegas keep happening i can see less gyms not attending!

Back