High School Uca High School Nationals "nhscc"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ian

Jan 28, 2011
Does the first place winner recive a banner? I know the UCA All Star Nationals does, or atleast did in the past. ** And Does anyone think the tropheys need to be bigger. Haha, expecially the first place. I have tropheys from Local competitions that are nearly twice the size of the 1st place trophey.

I don't know for sure, but I don't think there is a banner. There should be though!
I also agree the trophy is a little sad and so are the medals. Its hard to believe that big of a competition, that costs as much as it doea, has below par awards imo.

dear uca - please update your awards! take a nod from nca or cheersport!

Does the first place winner recive a banner? I know the UCA All Star Nationals does, or atleast did in the past. ** And Does anyone think the tropheys need to be bigger. Haha, expecially the first place. I have tropheys from Local competitions that are nearly twice the size of the 1st place trophey.

Yes. They recieve a banner, jacket, medal, and trophy. Here's a pic!
iodk5z.png

Yes. They recieve a banner, jacket, medal, and trophy. Here's a pic!
iodk5z.png
This is a bit delayed, but I LOVED Rocky Point's routine this year! I remember watching them two years prior telling some of my cheer friends that they are going to be champions in the near future.

This is a bit delayed, but I LOVED Rocky Point's routine this year! I remember watching them two years prior telling some of my cheer friends that they are going to be champions in the near future.

haha well thank you! that was my senior year actually :)

I'm surprised. I guess its just the tradition of it all even if they are out of date?...good to know..I hope you get another one next year.

Agree about the jackets. I tell my girls they are the most beautiful, ugly jackets ever. I will say though it would be nice to have a jacket you want to wear out in public around people who don't know a thing about cheer.

Agree about the jackets. I tell my girls they are the most beautiful, ugly jackets ever. I will say though it would be nice to have a jacket you want to wear out in public around people who don't know a thing about cheer.
They sure are, but I would not trade mine in for the world...."THE White Jacket" :)

Really? We got 10th place once and I thought the trophy was pretty big, will post a picture of it later, if I remember.[/quote]

Back