All-Star Uca Nationals Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On my sheet Charlotte was in 4th. They may have had a legality overturned?

Let me add I don't know if they had an illegality, but they had a lot of deductions and were a good bit out of 3rd. I think the correct results are most likelly posted.

Let me add I don't know if they had an illegality, but they had a lot of deductions and were a good bit out of 3rd. I think the correct results are most likelly posted.

not sure. My daughter cheers for Charlotte-I was looking for video but only saw results.

I think 1-4 are seperated by a total of .8

Smoke highest raw, but a good bit of deductions and in 5th by 4.

Anyone know unlimited scores?

Actually smoke does not have highest raw score... Raw scores in lrg lim go...1st Charlotte 95.5533, cheer force 95.3933, ECE 95.3600, smoke 94.??? Not sure exact. :) tomorrow is anyones day with 80%

oh and another thing, i REALLY miss the old cheerforce, i mean they are AMAZING today, but i really miss the old white uniforms, and the crazy stunts/music haha. Although i do have to say their large limited has the MOST creative pyramid i have seen in that division this year.

I don't think that the standings for large limited are "odd or interesting" CF hit the best today and deserve to be in first! Rock on COED BLACK!!
I think by odd/interesting they just meant they didn't expect it prior to this weekend. I don't think they weren't saying that based on performance, just by what they were expecting to see.

Back