All-Star Uca Nationals - Travel Package/transportation/venue

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 8, 2011
If you are not on the travel package, but are still staying in one of the Disney All Star Resorts, will you have access to the transportation system to ESPN?

Also, is the competition at both ESPN and Hollywood Studios?

I know that where I am competiting is at the Indiana Jones theater. That's all I know right now!

If you are not on the travel package, but are still staying in one of the Disney All Star Resorts, will you have access to the transportation system to ESPN?

Also, is the competition at both ESPN and Hollywood Studios?
Yes, you just take the bus from All-Stars to WWOS.
And yes, it has always been at both. Not sure how they make the decision of who goes where though.

So is it one day at ESPN and one day at Hollywood Studios for all teams or both runs for each team at the same venue, some teams at ESPN, some at Hollywood Studios?

So is it one day at ESPN and one day at Hollywood Studios for all teams or both runs for each team at the same venue, some teams at ESPN, some at Hollywood Studios?
I believe you compete the same place day 1 and 2 (we always did) but if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

We've always done one at each. I've only gone with a cp in levels 1-3 at the time, but each year we competed one time in Ind Jones and once in Jostens at ESPN.

I believe you compete the same place day 1 and 2 (we always did) but if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.
For 2012, all Level 3 teams were at Indiana Jones day 1 and day 2 it was all the level 2 teams. Levels 1, 4, & 5 were at ESPN both days. I heard this does vary from year to year.

For 2012, all Level 3 teams were at Indiana Jones day 1 and day 2 it was all the level 2 teams. Levels 1, 4, & 5 were at ESPN both days. I heard this does vary from year to year.
It's such a horror show when they do that, particularly for parents with more than one cp. Getting back and forth from Indiana Jones to WWOS especially in a hurry is not an easy thing. The last time we were there our level 3 and 4 both competed at WWOS - one at Jostens, one at the Fieldhouse.

It's such a horror show when they do that, particularly for parents with more than one cp. Getting back and forth from Indiana Jones to WWOS especially in a hurry is not an easy thing. The last time we were there our level 3 and 4 both competed at WWOS - one at Jostens, one at the Fieldhouse.
I hear ya on that! We had 5 girls that crossed over between Mini 1 & 2 last season. There ended up being just 30 minutes between Mini 2's performance time and Mini 1's warm-up time to get from Indiana Jones to that big tent at WWOS. They were already in the earliest & latest timeslots respectively too so nothing could be done with the schedule. Our program ended up getting a van just to transport those girls from one venue to another. I remember running into the tent with a fistful of badges and 5 minis trailing behind me!

Back