Uca Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Schedule is up!! I'm so excited for next weekend! We are bringing small youth 2, large jr coed 3 and large senior coed 3 :)

One week until Florida! I'm with Iowa Elite Cheer, we're bringing a large senior 2 and large coed 3. Can't wait to see & compete with all the other teams! :)

One week until Florida! I'm with Iowa Elite Cheer, we're bringing a large senior 2 and large coed 3. Can't wait to see & compete with all the other teams! :)

I am looking forward to our team competing against you guys again in large senior 2. Last year I felt we both did better that the places we got. Best of luck this year, we are with cheerforce san diego.

@cheerstalker2 - I wasn't thrilled with the way the results landed last year either. We thought we had earned a higher placement, but so it goes. We're ready to put on a good show again this year and hope to improve our scores! We always love watching your teams and competing with you, you've got such a strong program. Good luck to you, and we'll see you down there!
wink.png

Back