High School Uca Nhscc 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 12, 2015
I know it's early and a lot of you still have to hold tryouts but I wanted to know your plans, opinions, divisions, etc for Nationals 2016.

Like, when do you book your travel? I've already booked my team's flight through Southwest. Do you use a traditional sideline uniform to compete or do you have a "competition" uniform? This year, I'm going to have a competition uniform - motion flex from Varsity.

Any conversation on 2016 is appreciated and welcomed!

I know it's early and a lot of you still have to hold tryouts but I wanted to know your plans, opinions, divisions, etc for Nationals 2016.

Like, when do you book your travel? I've already booked my team's flight through Southwest. Do you use a traditional sideline uniform to compete or do you have a "competition" uniform? This year, I'm going to have a competition uniform - motion flex from Varsity.

Any conversation on 2016 is appreciated and welcomed!
We start early! Flights are booked and all parents have had to let me know their expected plans as of now.

We have a separate uniform that we consider our competition uniform, but we also wear it on homecoming or other special occasions. The competition uniform is just always our newest.

My focus right now is turning to planning team dinner. We did Planet Hollywood one year, and the girls had fun, but it was not cheap and food was not good. Every other year we've gone away from Disney for a team dinner. I always run into issues of everywhere being booked, so I'm starting ridiculously early this season!

We start early! Flights are booked and all parents have had to let me know their expected plans as of now.

We have a separate uniform that we consider our competition uniform, but we also wear it on homecoming or other special occasions. The competition uniform is just always our newest.

My focus right now is turning to planning team dinner. We did Planet Hollywood one year, and the girls had fun, but it was not cheap and food was not good. Every other year we've gone away from Disney for a team dinner. I always run into issues of everywhere being booked, so I'm starting ridiculously early this season!

We did Planet Hollywood in 2014 and the girls loved it. Last year we ended up not going out and so now that's the first thing they said- plan the team dinner first!

Just remember that downtown disney is still under major construction/renovation so it can make getting over there a bit crazy.
Isn't that supposed to be finished this summer? I haven't been over there in a year or longer, so I'm not up to date on my info!

Isn't that supposed to be finished this summer? I haven't been over there in a year or longer, so I'm not up to date on my info!
I was there during the summit, seeing Avengers 2 and it seemed pretty underway in terms of the roads and the pavilions, etc.
But you could totally be right, Disney works fast

Back