All-Star Uca N'nals Sevierville Tn Dec 1-2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I totally don't get our division. We have four guys. We're in large senior....not the coed division. We were told we must be the only large coed and since varsity rules split on number first and then gender, that must be it.

Um, no.

I didn't really watch sr coed but at least three of the four teams ARE large. Why are we in the large senior division when we are the exact same make up as the last sr coed I just watched!!

Were about to go to awards but if we pulled out a win in large sr 3 whoever places second is officially getting the shaft. I just don't get it and win or lose for our kids, its not fair to large AG 3.

I agree with ChoreographyInTheBack ..not too impressed. And upset I didn't get to see you! :(
But overall, from the warmups being 5000 miles away from the comp floor...to them not awarding overall level winners...to the fact that it wasn't even considered a 'national competition', just a regional, that we drove for 5 hours to be at and spent a ton of money at...I wasn't very thrilled.
Oh and need I mention the repeated and REPEATED and REPEATED commercials throughout the day on the screens? Like, hello, we just warmed up, and are gonna get cold muscles if we keep standing here waiting for your 15 minute commercial to end..SO annoying.
was happy though that we were in the same hotel as 12stepCheermom and that I got to meet her and her wonderful CPs! :D

I agree with ChoreographyInTheBack ..not too impressed. And upset I didn't get to see you! :(
But overall, from the warmups being 5000 miles away from the comp floor...to them not awarding overall level winners...to the fact that it wasn't even considered a 'national competition', just a regional, that we drove for 5 hours to be at and spent a ton of money at...I wasn't very thrilled.
Oh and need I mention the repeated and REPEATED and REPEATED commercials throughout the day on the screens? Like, hello, we just warmed up, and are gonna get cold muscles if we keep standing here waiting for your 15 minute commercial to end..SO annoying.
was happy though that we were in the same hotel as 12stepCheermom and that I got to meet her and her wonderful CPs! :D
How about the fact it ran 30 minutes behind too....that was lovely. I was glad to get to meet you though! That made it worth it!

My team competed large coed 3..
Technically, I believe you competed Sr Coed 3. Not that it makes any sense given my kids large senior coed 3 competed in large all girl 3. But I have no clue who won your division, I didn't pay attention.

Technically, I believe you competed Sr Coed 3. Not that it makes any sense given my kids large senior coed 3 competed in large all girl 3. But I have no clue who won your division, I didn't pay attention.
Oh okay. Sorry, my mistake then. I was just under the impression we competed large.

Oh okay. Sorry, my mistake then. I was just under the impression we competed large.
Not a big deal. I think at least three of the four teams in the coed division were large....which makes even less sense why our large coed competed all girl.

Not a big deal. I think at least three of the four teams in the coed division were large....which makes even less sense why our large coed competed all girl.
I think we have 28 or 26 so I just figured we were in large. I'm sorry your team had to compete like that! Thats really strange.

yeahh, there was no large coed 3 haha...but my team won Large All girl! :D
And it was well deserved :) I thought there was a thread around here for pictures of fierce board folks together but I can't find it. We need to put up the one you took, it was really good!

Back