High School Uca Regionals: Are You Ready?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tosh

Cheer Parent
Nov 22, 2011
Figured since UCA Regionals is fastly approaching for teams across the country; next step to 2015 Nationals. How is everyone making out? is your team ready? who is your competitions at your expected regionals?

Figured since UCA Regionals is fastly approaching for teams across the country; next step to 2015 Nationals. How is everyone making out? is your team ready? who is your competitions at your expected regionals?
YAAAASSS! I'm TOO ready for Bluegrass Regionals.

We go to Toms River in NJ Nov 22. Are we ready? Well we have our routine and we're working on it. Certainly not ready yet.

How often do you practice?

It seems that there quite a bit of us that are not ready. Still have a lot of cleaning up to do with my girls....it is crazy watching 28 girls running around....they look like rats :) if they would just listen, stay tight, keep your hands at your sides, clean, etc.....but they have a completed routine and hopefully they will get their bid. This is their first year going to Nationals (Youth rec). As far as the HS Varsity, JV, and MS all have their routines completed but are working through some injuries. Our first competition in this weekend. but I did watch Varisty go full out at our F&F (Family and Friends) night last Friday and they were amazing.

It seems that there quite a bit of us that are not ready. Still have a lot of cleaning up to do with my girls....it is crazy watching 28 girls running around....they look like rats :) if they would just listen, stay tight, keep your hands at your sides, clean, etc.....but they have a completed routine and hopefully they will get their bid. This is their first year going to Nationals (Youth rec). As far as the HS Varsity, JV, and MS all have their routines completed but are working through some injuries. Our first competition in this weekend. but I did watch Varisty go full out at our F&F (Family and Friends) night last Friday and they were amazing.
Have you shown them Westlake?

Tosh..
Holy smokes the varsity routine was
A freaking mazing!!
That pyramid!
Saw u at warren hills! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Can't wait to see u all at regionals!

Tosh..
Holy smokes the varsity routine was
A freaking mazing!!
That pyramid!
Saw u at warren hills! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Can't wait to see u all at regionals!
And they did not hit! but yea they are ready for Regionals at least. I have to go through the threads and see how Bluegrass regionals went. I heard that SW dominated the entire competition......

Back